Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From her Facebook:

"Headed to the Jeff Randall Live show that airs tonight 7-8 pm on Sky News TV. Very excited & yes, I'll be in Glasgow tomorrow for the show" - 6 minutes ago.

At least it isn't Adam Boulton.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Jeff Randall live gets around 100,000 in the ratings which is half the highest rating their main show gets (which is their breakfast show).

·
Registered
245 Posts
LOL! I meant more to wipe up after myself... (doesn't matter!)

Sky News is pretty big I guess... but hardly a ratings grabber - she could have got on something like the BBC's One Show which is a MASSIVE ratings draw (although the content is crap!)

I guess with the TNA/Sky TV deal that's why they've got her on Sky TV but it could have gone to a better programme...

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sky News is a big channel, but it's not like people religiously to Jeff Randall.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I'd honestly say that Kay Burley is the worst part of that whole channel. That woman is a fucking shower of shit and doesn't deserve a heartbeat.

The bitch.

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To be fair you have Sarah Jane Mee and Charlotte Hawkins to stare at, so it's balanced out ;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
LOL! I meant more to wipe up after myself... (doesn't matter!)

Sky News is pretty big I guess... but hardly a ratings grabber - she could have got on something like the BBC's One Show which is a MASSIVE ratings draw (although the content is crap!)

I guess with the TNA/Sky TV deal that's why they've got her on Sky TV but it could have gone to a better programme...
she could've gone on emmerdale....she'd have lots of fun with the dingles

·
Registered
250 Posts
This Richard Keys thing has blown totally out of proportion. If the PM made these comments i'd understand, not some footy presenter.

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Most unlikely questions he's going to ask Dixie?

"Tell me, when are you going to re-hire "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels? He's been doing well in Ring of Honor lately"

1 - 20 of 48 Posts