Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Can this mean the long awaited debut of Bam Neely in TNA? Yeah he'll save the company and not completely suck 2 weeks into his tenure with the company like every other WWE cast off they bring over.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
None of those guys are huge names. There are two huge names that aren't under contract; Goldberg & Batista.

That's it. And if Dixie wasn't willing to throw the bank vault at Brock Lesnar fresh off his huge UFC run, why would he do it for Goldberg who hasn't been active in nearly a decade and Batista who was never as big of a star as Goldberg or Lesnar?

·
Banned
380 Posts
I just want Melina and Masters to join TNA and I will be happy.

·
Registered
399 Posts
None of those guys are huge names. There are two huge names that aren't under contract; Goldberg & Batista.

That's it. And if Dixie wasn't willing to throw the bank vault at Brock Lesnar fresh off his huge UFC run, why would he do it for Goldberg who hasn't been active in nearly a decade and Batista who was never as big of a star as Goldberg or Lesnar?
Yeah but batista is a lot more relevant then goldberg.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I think Dixies tweet was a joke to the guy Rove saying that he should be the one to step up for open fight night. I dont think she meant someone big coming to TNA.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.