Wrestling Forum banner

Dixie Carter in Immortal

1900 Views 16 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Digital J
A dying storyline....... plz add a twist. i really so no reason for flair to turn on styles.... this soon. i thought they still were coming off fresh on tv... they werent even close to being stale... i can say it DID CATCH ME BY SURPRISE. i honestly didnt see it coming. Personally i just think the whole AJ vs Flair thing shouldve took months of build up.. ultimately ending at BFG . Now as far as Dixie goes... i think her acting is watchable... i think she tends to over-act.. but for somebody who is new to being on camera she does a really good job ill admit.. i just think it would be more interesting to see her turn. Really there's no where else this story can go.

thoughts?
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Banned
10,885 Posts
A dying storyline....... plz add a twist. i really so no reason for flair to turn on styles.... this soon. i thought they still were coming off fresh on tv... they werent even close to being stale... i can say it DID CATCH ME BY SURPRISE. i honestly didnt see it coming. Personally i just think the whole AJ vs Flair thing shouldve took months of build up.. ultimately ending at BFG . Now as far as Dixie goes... i think her acting is watchable... i think she tends to over-act.. but for somebody who is new to being on camera she does a really good job ill admit.. i just think it would be more interesting to see her turn. Really there's no where else this story can go.

thoughts?
In your own opinion...

Looking past the fact that she's an atrocious actor and on-screen authority figure, Dixie in Immortal would make no sense whatsoever. I'm assuming that the big surprise will be exactly that, BIG, and will add a new twist to the storyline.

· Registered
1,013 Posts
Dixie turning is a bit of a paradox, the core of the storyline was that Dixie was screwed out of her position in TNA. Not to mention this angle is clearly going to end at LockDown, so you might as well just let it run it's course so we can move on.

· Registered
3,612 Posts
This is kind of shit Russo would come up, you know Dixie sees the "numbers" and realises Bischoff and Hogan are making her more money so she joins Immortal and they all have a share each or some stupid shit.

Go on Russo, be a fucktard and do this.

· Administrator
80,768 Posts
Why not? They've done everything that doesn't make sense so far.

Flair being on the side of Bischoff and Hogan is the most disturbing part about the whole situation. Leave it to TNA to pull things that just aren't believable/shouldn't happen.

Hogan and Flair aren't "friends". They are the clearest definition of foe vs foe besides Jesus Christ vs Satan.

· Registered
13,468 Posts
:lmao Even TNA can't be that stupid.

And the less Dixie on tv the better. With her acting I usually can't tell whether she's happy, angry, or constipated.

· Registered
13,468 Posts
No comment @ a lot of the comments. That's like saying when Vince Mcmahon goes against the WWE in a story.. the story makes no sense.. LMAO. ITS WRESTLING!
Point 1. - If Dixie joins Immortal, who takes over when (or if in TNA's case) the babyfaces win?

Point 2. - Why in the hell would Immortal want to join with a woman who's stupid enough to randomly sign things she doesn't read? "Yeah we made you look like a moron, took your company and punched out your husband so come on in to the club."

Point 3. - Ideally you want storylines to make sense for people to care about them. You know what happens when they don't? The past couple of years in TNA. How's that gone for them?

· Banned
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Point 1. - If Dixie joins Immortal, who takes over when (or if in TNA's case) the babyfaces win?

Point 2. - Why in the hell would Immortal want to join with a woman who's stupid enough to randomly sign things she doesn't read? "Yeah we made you look like a moron, took your company and punched out your husband so come on in to the club."

Point 3. - Ideally you want storylines to make sense for people to care about them. You know what happens when they don't? The past couple of years in TNA. How's that gone for them?
1. That has yet to be determined.

2. She would join and pretty much become a puppet.. makes perfect sense to me.

3. That's your opinion.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.