Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This woman gets in the ring. The respectable heat is almost immediate. What does she do? Ignores it!

Braindead ring psyche.

When the chants come, you shut your mouth, milk it then troll them hard. Proper application will turn respectable heat into nuclear heat. A child knows this. Dixie doesn't. Makes you wonder, if she can't grasp the basics...

Or... maybe she's just nervous.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Depending on what city your in, will tell you how to insult the crowed. She could say she has been donating money to the reading program in that town for years. Or after seeing them in there peasant rags, she is going to do a huge clothing drive.

·
Banned
853 Posts
It wasn't a good heat, per se. Crowd wanted her off the screen that's why they were relentlessly booing and not letting her talk. They just don't care about all these insider non sense that Dixie was talking about.

·
Registered
274 Posts
It wasn't a good heat, per se. Crowd wanted her off the screen that's why they were relentlessly booing and not letting her talk. They just don't care about all these insider non sense that Dixie was talking about.
And I agree with them. I was willing to give her a chance but the opening was awful. Dixie needs to stay out of the storylines and stick to running the company.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Dixie is good awful

It may just be because she starting out,and we cant expert her to be perfect in her beginings
But her forced accent
she's old ...her knees were practically trembling
it looks second rate
blatenlty ripping off the wwe storyline
but hopefullly...HOPEFULLY tna plays it out better

and she needs to stop ignoring the heat,troll on it milk it
i dunno if she was getting heat because the crowds buying her heel character,they just want her to get oout of the ring because she is awfull

she looks deluded which is actually great
one other thing is she singing her theme...thats a nice touch

so theres good annd bad
whats your opinion

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,422 Posts
Re: Dixie is good awful

You could have posted this in one of the other Dixie threads on the front page.

·
Banned
2,408 Posts
Ain't that the truth.

Not to mention, this angle is clearly yet another power struggle storyline that TNA has done to death. Wouldn't surprise me if Dixie forms a whole stable around herself just to go for the trifecta of wells that are totally dry.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts

Everything TNA does is seen as a rip off these days. I don't follow WWE but I'd be willing to bet the Dixie story line isn't THAT similar to whatever WWE is doing right now.

As for Dixie, I missed this weeks episode (Will watch it in a few days) but what I've seen since she became an on screen character is good.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts

I think they should keep her away from live crowds and have Jarrett or this guy Ethan (if they're related) be her mouth piece, just have her appear in backstage segments since large crowds seem to intimidate her.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts

Everything a rip off in wrestling.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts

So if she's good and awful it must balance out as okay?
Informative, i love it.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts

Everything TNA does is seen as a rip off these days. I don't follow WWE but I'd be willing to bet the Dixie story line isn't THAT similar to whatever WWE is doing right now.

As for Dixie, I missed this weeks episode (Will watch it in a few days) but what I've seen since she became an on screen character is good.
The two companies are doing a storyline about an authority figure that abuse of the power so of course, one of them must be ripping off the other because it's something so original and never done before...
There is people mocking TNA because they hired a jobber from the WWE with a lot of potential, it's obvious how desperate the TNA is :no:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts

seems like the tna mindset these days is to try and copy everything that's getting over in wwe. the dixie thing and now the chris sabin and velvet sky thing being an obvious rip off of d-bry and aj. it's a shame because the ego segment with roode going into their hall of fame was fucking gold until angle showed up. I just wish they would focus on segments like that and leave the suits off tv

·
LOOK AT THE ADJECTIVE
1,084 Posts

seems like the tna mindset these days is to try and copy everything that's getting over in wwe. the dixie thing and now the chris sabin and velvet sky thing being an obvious rip off of d-bry and aj. it's a shame because the ego segment with roode going into their hall of fame was fucking gold until angle showed up. I just wish they would focus on segments like that and leave the suits off tv
Fucking christ, virtually exactly what the guy above was mocking people for saying.

TNA RIPPING OFF DA WWE!!!!11!!1

Wrestling is one huge recycling bin.

·
Banned
20 Posts

She would be good in small doses. She really doesn't need to be opening the show with 15 minute promos. She only turned heel about 3 weeks ago and it feels as if she's been around for months.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I think she is doing very well. Look at the great heat. It is not "bad heat".

She plays the role damn well. She must be taking lessons from someone. But I wonder who. I think Bully Ray.

She's the best heel since the past 3 years.

·
Premium Member
44,191 Posts

Dixie isn't god awful annoying like Vickie or bland as Linda McMahon....but she still isn't good.

·
LOOK AT THE ADJECTIVE
1,084 Posts
Ain't that the truth.

Not to mention, this angle is clearly yet another power struggle storyline that TNA has done to death. Wouldn't surprise me if Dixie forms a whole stable around herself just to go for the trifecta of wells that are totally dry.
In your thousand odd posts have you ever said anything positive?

I almost pity you.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts