Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DIXIE CARTER ASSERTS THAT THEY WILL GET SOMETHING BACK FROM WWE FOR LETTING RIC FLAIR APPEAR, DEFENDS PUSHING GARETT BISCHOFF AND MORE
By Frank Giovanniello on 2012-04-28 14:52:46

I was driving yesterday and listening to Sports 94 on the satellite radio. I was able to catch the last part of a interview of TNA President Dixie Carter. Of note there were three things she said. I thought the guys who interviewed her did a great job of not hiding questions.

1) They asked why the PPV buys were in the 10,000's when they get around 1million people per week watching Impact, which she instantly said is not true.

2) They asked her why was Garett Bischoff was in the prominent position he was in? Her response was that as they cycle talent in and out of storylines, it is his turn, and "the company feels he is just as talented as the other young guys" :eek:, Gunner, Crimson, & Magnus.

3) They then asked her feelings on Ric Flair going into the WWE HOF. Carter said that it was an easy decision, how could she stop the Greatest Wrestler Ever ( she never said performers)? They then asked how could she allow this without getting something for TNA in return, and she said in the next few months we would see SOMETHING come out of allowing Flair to go. Carter then said that is all she will say and probably said too much already.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/67...nds-pushing-garett-bischoff-and-more.html?p=1

Clueless, she is a clueless twit - The more I hear her talk, the less I like her.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Re: Disty Dixie Carter talks Garrett and HOF

The return from WWE is letting a former TNA wrestler appear on a DVD, probably related to the 10 year anniversary.

·
Registered
43 Posts

DELTA E was right!1111

·
Registered
10,124 Posts

- Bring christian back.
- Anyone that thinks dixie was going to throw garrett under a bus on a media appearance is mentally ill.

·
Banned
2,080 Posts

She will have wwe promote TNA PPVs from now onwards.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts

They asked her why was Garett Bischoff was in the prominent position he was in? Her response was that as they cycle talent in and out of storylines
That's an indication that there's too many guys on your roster.

WRT not getting anything for letting Flair appear at the HOF, does consumer/talent goodwill not count for anything? The interviewer sounds like a bit of a derp.

·
Premium Member
44,386 Posts

Listen to what she said. She said Garrett is just as talented as the young talents Gunner, Crimson, & Magnus.

The only one I disagree with there is Magnus. But Gunner & Crimson? Yeah, I'd say he's at about their level. That isn't a compliment.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts

Listen to what she said. She said Garrett is just as talented as the young talents Gunner, Crimson, & Magnus.

The only one I disagree with there is Magnus. But Gunner & Crimson? Yeah, I'd say he's at about their level. That isn't a compliment.
Do you really think dixie was going to say "yep garrett sucks ass", that's bad business even if she thinks he sucks

·
Registered
2,214 Posts

shes a fucking moron this is nothing new...

cycling guys in and out of the storylines is the reason why nobody gets over...they need a constant presence with constant spotlight to ever have a chance of getting over.not appearing for 2 months, and then disappearing for 4 months and back and forth .

thinking garrett bischoff is as talented as gunner, morgan,crimson ..there are just no words i have to describe how pathetic that statement is

·
Registered
119 Posts

2) They asked her why was Garett Bischoff was in the prominent position he was in? Her response was that as they cycle talent in and out of storylines, it is his turn, and "the company feels he is just as talented as the other young guys" :eek:, Gunner, Crimson, & Magnus.

Clueless, she is a clueless twit - The more I hear her talk, the less I like her.
I don't think she actually believes that, it's just inertia and hubris that's keeping Garett where he is right now, they are too proud to admit the Garett story line has failed and they don't want to embarrass the Bischoff's so they just have to pretend that everything is going to plan.

·
Registered
43 Posts

She isn't going to slate Garrett, but they should just leave the story line now. And as someone else mentioned they need a smaller roster to be able to focus on getting people over. Cut several wrestlers such as RVD, Anthony Neese, Devon - he should only be used to put talent over, Garrett obviously he is far too green, Flair is he really necessary for the pay he is receiving, Rob Terry and there is probably more. Then concentrate main event on a handful keep the mid card solid and bring these up when needed to keep it fresh.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts

I could imagen Dixie Carter doing a shoot..

"TNA is boring and the ratings are going down. OH NO! I've said to much.. DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!"

·
Registered
663 Posts

Very interesting. I look forward to seeing what TNA got from WWE. I'm guessing it could be some kind of rights? Maybe a name, footage, or music. Whatever it is, I'm interested.
Anyway, why would she say anything negative about Garret? That would be dumb.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts

Garrett as talented as Magnus?

Reactions: s i Ç

·
Registered
2,169 Posts

What else do you expect her to say? She owns the company. She is going to defend it tooth and nail. If they decided to have someone take a dump in the middle of the ring, it would be her job to defend it. What did you expect? For her to say "Yeah, i put out an awful product. I am dumb."

·
Banned
966 Posts

What else do you expect her to say? She owns the company. She is going to defend it tooth and nail. If they decided to have someone take a dump in the middle of the ring, it would be her job to defend it. What did you expect? For her to say "Yeah, i put out an awful product. I am dumb."
Yep agreed. Vince McMahon said dumber things in his shareholders meeting this week.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts