Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are we liking it?

i love her, i think she is great: she is what TNA needs - the big boss - the REAL authority figure- not Hulk Hogan - the only decision he can make is what color of boa to put on!!! a few weeks back Bischoff told her to get security from sting - now Abyss is after her - se evn has her own entrance music now.

i love it - i think she should be on it every week - what do you think?

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
She's better than Hulk, because she's not fake but she's not intimidating. If she could pull off the nice boss, but not to be crossed with, she could be a decent enough character

Every week would ruin the character though. If she was there on only serious occasions it'd probably make her appearances more effective

·
Registered
260 Posts
it's been over ten years and we still can't get past that "authority figure". how about moving on?

but if they want ratings then dixie should become an on air character with the stipulation that for every bad management desicion she makes, she has to take of a piece of clothing. one week after the start of this storyline she'd be nude and the ratings would go through the roof!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, every once in a while - kinda like shes dona over the lasy year is good. then u know that something is going to go down and you get xited to see her

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its been done though- bischoff has been an authority figure for too long - WCW, RAW - we need a break !!! dixie should make him her on screen assistant and he can get her coffee and stuff :)

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
it's been over ten years and we still can't get past that "authority figure". how about moving on?

but if they want ratings then dixie should become an on air character with the stipulation that for every bad management desicion she makes, she has to take of a piece of clothing. one week after the start of this storyline she'd be nude and the ratings would go through the roof!
:lmao

·
Registered
562 Posts
She's a lot better than I was expecting. Not great but not real bad either, will probably improve in time.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i heard she's been taking acting classes and judging by what has happened over the last couple of weeks - you can tell her performance has improoved - she doesnt look so nervous

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Don't like it. She's the president, she should be less concerned about cutting a promo and more concerned about her company's stagnant ratings and piss poor writing. But, since she's swallowing Russo's man jam, I don't think anything's gonna change soon.

·
Registered
932 Posts
not digging it. She doesn't seem comfortable on the mic.

·
Trump and Macron will Rule the World
3,313 Posts
She's not good at all. Vince played a good authority figure. So did Bischoff back in WCW and during his run as Raw General Manager. Dixie doesn't come off as intimidating at all. I think they should just allow Bischoff to play the authority figure and make him heel. He's much better as heel, as are most authority figures. A face authority figure doesn't work.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I like the idea about the clothes, every bad decision she makes she must take 1 peice of clothing off.
which would mean next week we would see dixie in the nude

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
I think she's terrible and she should stick to blowing Russo behind the curtain. No one cares what this dumb bitch has to say. Everytime she opens her mouth something stupid comes out example: ECW REMINDS ME OF HULK HOGAN IN THE 80's

Vince on the other hand is an enticing character, the man is a freaking billionaire that oozes charisma, plus he had years of experience as an interviewer/announcer. Dixie Carter reminds me of some spoiled bitch like Stephanie McMahon was, except with less emotion or entertainment.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts