Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
“Submit your questions to me on Twitter or Facebook and I will answer several & post on tnawrestling.com”
As long as they arent related to creative,use of talent :rolleyes:

These are my questions:

Any chance that TNA Impact is in another channel?

When is TNA gonna tour South America?

When is Xplosion gonna be aired on US tv?

Do you believe that if the current product wasnt on the IZ, they could've got more than 1.1 when you had Jerry Lawler main eventing on Raw and getting 3.5...

What do you think of wrestling fans? Should TNA aim to the teenagers and ignroe the 18+people?

Your opinion about the Internet Wrestling Community? You think they are ruining pro-wrestling?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
As long as they arent related to creative,use of talent :rolleyes:

These are my questions:

Any chance that TNA Impact is in another channel?

When is TNA gonna tour South America?

When is Xplosion gonna be aired on US tv?

Do you believe that if the current product wasnt on the IZ, they could've got more than 1.1 when you had Jerry Lawler main eventing on Raw and getting 3.5...

What do you think of wrestling fans? Should TNA air to the teenagers and ignroe the 18+people?

Your opinion about the Internet Wrestling Community? You think they are ruining pro-wrestling?
The Xplosion one is the only answer I'm particularly interested in reading

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
In reality, it's "Dixie Carter accepting fan questions that aren't hardballs and most are probably pre prepared."

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Hi, Dixie. What are you doing? Like, objectively speaking...what is the focus, goal, and strategy of tna? And ignoring 'they' for the moment, what tactics do you intend to employ to help establish your younger talent more thoroughly?

·
Registered
984 Posts
How pissed are you right now that WWE is getting more reaction off the thought of Sting coming than you could do with him in over 5 years with the company? How pissed are you that Sting doesn't want to come back to TNA, and may do the most unthinkable thing Sting could ever do in his career and go to WWE becuase your current product sucks so bad?

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
So basically this has been designed to make it appear as if Dixie Carter is going to answer anything we ask her but none of the questions that people would ask will be used such as why on earth are you involved with TNA on the wrestling side in any capacity or why on earth did you allow Paul Heyman to slip through your fingers when all he wanted was power to hire and fire or why on earth do you insist on keeping Vince Russo.

I am not often amazed by anything in wrestling these days but the one constant thing to keep amazing me is how little Dixie Carter really seems to think of us because she is constantly talking up major surprises in TNA and major announcements for TNA and then she does things like this where people like us will attempt to ask the big questions but funnily enough they won't be making them to her to answer. Well hey Dixie Carter my final question would be why don't you just fuck off and stop ruining what should be a great wrestling company and which should be thriving in the fact that WWE is a PG rated show and Impact isn't but because of you will never really ever move forward.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Hi, Dixie. What are you doing? Like, objectively speaking...what is the focus, goal, and strategy of tna? And ignoring 'they' for the moment, what tactics do you intend to employ to help establish your younger talent more thoroughly?
THIS X 1000. Between that and Xplosion getting on U.S. television that is what i want to know.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So basically this has been designed to make it appear as if Dixie Carter is going to answer anything we ask her but none of the questions that people would ask will be used such as why on earth are you involved with TNA on the wrestling side in any capacity or why on earth did you allow Paul Heyman to slip through your fingers when all he wanted was power to hire and fire or why on earth do you insist on keeping Vince Russo.

I am not often amazed by anything in wrestling these days but the one constant thing to keep amazing me is how little Dixie Carter really seems to think of us because she is constantly talking up major surprises in TNA and major announcements for TNA and then she does things like this where people like us will attempt to ask the big questions but funnily enough they won't be making them to her to answer. Well hey Dixie Carter my final question would be why don't you just fuck off and stop ruining what should be a great wrestling company and which should be thriving in the fact that WWE is a PG rated show and Impact isn't but because of you will never really ever move forward.
Bro let it go, besides that fat walrus Paul Heyman is overrated as hell.

You sound like the typical smark.

What if WWE is PG? They are still number 1.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
My question to Dixie Carter would be: "Do you ever get tired of hearing from fans who think they know more about the wrestling business than you do?"

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Why do you insist on hiring people, thinking that they would improve the company when the ratings have had no improvement? Also why are many PPVs taking place in a tourist attraction that holds 1,000 non-paying "fans" when all that does is make the product look horrible.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I asked her "Are we going to see World X-Cup this year?" via Twitter.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Are you pissed you didn't sign the following to long term contracts?

Alberto Del Rio
CM Punk
Wade Barrett
Bryan Danielson
Mistico
Montel Vontavious Porter
Evan Bourne

When you could have signed them for way less then you kept spending on renewing the contracts of Kevin Nash, Sting and Scott Steiner. Not to mention the cash you wasted on Hogan, Bischoff, Hall, Lashley, Foley, Taz, Dreamer, Nasty Boys, Jordan etc.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts