Wrestling Forum banner

Heel Dixie or Face Dixie?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say, I am LOVING Heel Dixie, she is doing a really good job and quite frankly I think her mic skills have improved after turning heel. Not saying she was awful before but she wasn't one to do very many promos and when she did they were short. But how do you guys feel? I really hope it continues on for quite awhile because I think they could really do many interesting things with this.
My only critique is I wish they would make her a bit more....stronger as a heel. Her holding onto Hulks leg as he was leaving was a bit...ridiculous to me. Obviously she has made it clear that her new attitude is because she is taking charge and showing people who the top person is in TNA....it kinda dwindles the powerful authority figure thing when we see her doing that lol.

But other than that I think she's doing well and find her really interesting to watch.

·
Intoner
6,590 Posts
She wasn't an actual face or character back then.
All her segments were awkward and stupid, she only wasted TV time.

ANd as a heel she's ok.
I like the way she talks and how good crowd booing her.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Both. She's such a natural sweetheart, and she's nailing it as a heel. Never thought I would see the day tbh.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I like heel Dixie and I loved the last segment with Hogan. That's a good heel authority figure. Dixie is weak, she's stupid, she's naive,... but she have the power and can fire all of your heroes. The fact that the fate of your favorite is in the hand of such a loser is great

·
Registered
9,918 Posts
Neither

This is fun for a nit? Long run she needs to be a real person.just thanking the crowd snd informing us.rather then puting on a character

·
Registered
813 Posts
She was a little long winded, she could have hit the key points faster. Like trailer park trash and redneck kids, but she is doing pretty good. She could have been harder on Hogan.

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
I think she's doing a much better job as a heel than some people, but it still comes off as those she's a really nice woman PLAYING a bitch. I'm happy to give her time to grow into it. At the end of the day, she's not a professional actress, she's a businesswoman. And it wasn't that long ago that she had a strict policy of never appearing on camera.

·
An Undisputed Goddess
4,238 Posts
Dixie as a heel and not even close.

Was never a fan of Dixie as a heel, but she has exceeded my expectations.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,165 Posts
Neither. Of course Dixie as a heel is slightly better but she just looks so obviously fake and non bitchy, I can't get into any of her promos.

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,424 Posts
I actually like heel Dixie, she's way more entertaining than regular old Dixie.

Reactions: Showstopper

·
Registered
250 Posts
I really like Dixie performance. I hope she stays on TV. Dixie = TNA. Period.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
dixie heel.

i dont know about any1 else, but im really surprised at how well shes done since the heel turn.

when i 1st heard about it and that she was going to be involved in an angle with aj i just thought fpalm oh boy, train wreck in coming, but shes actually be very entertaining imo.

and some of her lines have been pretty funny.

"aj, with this money, you could build a center for all the little redneck kids that cant read."

idk if she took some acting classes or something for a few months, but i think shes been doing pretty good so far. lets see how long it can last tho.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts