Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Independent wrestler, Divina Fly, who recently had a tryout with TNA posted a few pictures from a photoshoot she did backstage with Lee South the day of her tryout.

In the past, tryout talents have been known to take part in photoshoots with TNA despite not being signed, including our own Mia Yim and Christina Von Eerie.

However, the difference between those photoshoots and this one is that those photoshoots didn’t bear the ‘TNAwrestling.com’ watermark and this one does. That could lead one to speculate that Divina has been signed by TNA.

Check out Divina’s gorgeous photoshoot below courtesy of her Facebook page!

diva-dirt
She could be TNA's AJ Lee.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Shes very pretty, She reminds me a lil of Trish Stratus facially, I like that shes a high flyer, I love high flyers :). I def hope TNA signed her.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
She's lovely, looks like a blend of Trish Stratus and Layla. Is she any good though? Anybody got any links of her in action?

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Heres a vid of her in action, shes pretty good actually (uses a cutter/rko as a finisher). ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77pEpUdHK6E

tried but failed to embed it so theres a link instead.
Much thanks, rep coming your way. :)

She's definitely got skills, would love to see her in a feud with Sarita, might finally get Sarita over as a heel. That Candy Cartwright chick wasn't bad either.

I hope TNA has signed her and that this isn't another false alarm, a la Mia Yim. (They should've signed her, btw.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts