Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now i know WWE obviously don't care about the Divas but its getting worse and worse

AJ - Crazy Chick but never wrestles
Aksana - Manager
Alicia Fox - NXT
Beth Pheonix - Wrestles =O
Cameron - Dancer
Eve - Gone for a while ?
Kaitlyn - NXT
Kelly Kelly - Wrestles but not used anymore...shes coming back soon i think? but meh who really cares
Kharma - Time Off
Layla - Champion
Maxine - NXT
Naomi - Dancer
Natalya - NXT
Rosa Mendez - Manager
Tamina Snuka - Superstars
Vickie Gurrero - Manager

So there are only Beth and Layla on the current roster that wrestle :/ so looks like its going to be a long feud between them. Unless they actually start using someone else.

Now don't get me wrong i find the diva's matches boring no matter who is in it. like most others do but its not good to see how it went from Trish Lita and all the others to this.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,532 Posts
I'm a huge fan of Aksana, because I'm from Lithuania as well as she. And she's the only pro wrestler from Lithuania.

·
Registered
455 Posts
if WWE doesnt care about the divas then neither do the fans. 3 mins total for a week? seriously? they have some talented divas, and i dont mean talented in the sexual sense, i mean athletically. Nattie, Beth, AJ, Kharma, and Tamina can all wrestle pretty well, Vickie is just a mouth, Kelly Kelly, Layla and Eve are making decent strides to get better, Cameron and Naomi will pretty much just be with Brodus until he goes heel and fires them, and Aksana, Alicia, Kaitlyn, Maxine, and Rosa are just pretty faces essentially. half of the girls cant wrestle! of course the E doesnt care about them aside from some minor sex appeal, and i mean minor because of the PG product, in the AE they would have been used for very cheap ratings putting them in a variety of sexually charged gimmick matches. thats why i prefer TNA to WWE, they use all the divisions they have, X Division, Tag Teams, Knockouts. of course TNA under utilizes a lot of people as well, but not nearly to the extent WWE does. it just sickens me to think that WWE wastes all sorts of money on Divas that sit on their asses 6 days a week after having talents like Trish, Lita, Victoria, Ivory, Mickie James, Gail Kim, Jacqueline, and Molly Holly. even back then most of the T and A girls could wrestle a decent match. WWE needs to get off the big man band wagon and appeal to everyone, not just hormone driven teenage girls drooling over Cena and Orton, and 50+ men that feel nostalgic when Vader appears for a one off match or Taker comes back for his 1 or 2 matches a year. get WOMEN involved by having divas they can look up to as athletes, get short/light guys watching more guys like Mysterio, Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, and CM Punk rather than all the juiced up freaks of nature like Brock, Cena, Triple H, and guys like that. i have never liked the mold Vince McMahon looks to fit, and thats why i have turned away from the product for the most part, i much prefer TNA, ROH, AAA, CMLL, NJPW, AJPW, DG, DGUSA, and all the other smaller promotions that showcase all of their talent, not a select group

and my rant is over

·
Registered
585 Posts
WWE should establish a new show on their own channel. Then divas could promote their feuds in Smackdown and Raw to push fans to their show.

So they don't wase time of Raw and Smackdown. And the divas' fans can enjoy a whole new show.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
The WWE doesn't care about the divas.At one moment,Eve as hated as some ME guys (alright,I exaggerate but she make the people react).That was the PERFECT opportunity to build the divas division.You make Kelly Kelly beat Beth for the title (doesn't like K² but she is the more popular diva) and at the same time,you make Eve the top heel of the divas and have her dominate everything.After,you got Kelly Kelly and Eve,two former Best friend.You can have Kelly Kelly who try to bring to reason Eve and doesn't want to hit her and Eve in the same time act like if Kelly Kelly was right and if she should be nice again so they team-up but during the same time,in the tag team match,she could sometimes mocking Kelly Kelly and in the back manipulate Kelly Kelly husband to hurt her and after,this is when the interesting things begins with a Kelly Kelly who want to litteraly kill Eve and a Eve who is better than Kelly Kelly because she knows everything Kelly can do

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
You say its bad now, but considering that it was a year ago today that Kelly Kelly won the Diva title from one of the Bella twins, I think we can say that the division has actually passed its lowest point.

·
Starving for poutine
7,260 Posts
Fucking hell. It stuns me how the Women's Division has regressed so much over the years in WWE. Can't believe they're just waiting for Kharma and not doing shit until her return.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Yep it's sad because it isn't that people don't care about womens wrestling- I could watch the Mickie James/Trish Stratus matches any day, they were some of the best matches on the card. WWE has made it so nobody cares.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
WWE have been valuing looks over talent in the divas division. Don't know why anyone would expect any different after the last couple of years. And considering how K2 is one of the most over divas in the company, I'm not surprised they use pretty women with little wrestling talent.

Off topic but I'm more saddened by the way they run their tag division. Watching tag matches was so great when I was younger. Sad that they have devalued that aspect of wrestling in the company over the years.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
WWE should make an hour or hell even a half hour show to the Diva division. Its obvious they dont want them on Raw or Smackdown and the Divas are getting bitchy in the back because they are not getting the air time they wanted (as its been reported, not sure if a rumor) so why not give them their own show to let them show off the talent that they might or might not have.

I don't know what Diva can actually wrestle or work the mic with the time they are given. Giving them their own show might help take them more seriously. Because as it stands WWE might as well scrap the division its become so pointless and uninteresting :(

·
Registered
542 Posts
Fucking hell. It stuns me how the Women's Division has regressed so much over the years in WWE. Can't believe they're just waiting for Kharma and not doing shit until her return.
She is ready to return, they just don't know what to do with her. The Creative suck, end of story, its just sad Vince doesn't care about it.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
The sad thing is that I think they have plenty of talent to have a quality divas division.

Natalya, Beth, Tamina, and Kharma are excellent wrestlers and Layla isn't bad. I'm not as high on Layla's wrestling as some of you seem to be.

AJ, Kaitlyn, Paige, Sofia, Raquel all look talented to me. Need to see them a bit more to be sure, but I think all of them could be at least solid wrestlers.

Kelly, Eve, Rosa, and Aksana, should only be managers or storyline characters. As little wrestling as possible. Unless they bring back bra & panties matches of course.

Oh and Alicia Fox needs to be fired immediately before she hurts someone else.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
The sad thing is that I think they have plenty of talent to have a quality divas division.

Natalya, Beth, Tamina, and Kharma are excellent wrestlers and Layla isn't bad. I'm not as high on Layla's wrestling as some of you seem to be.

AJ, Kaitlyn, Paige, Sofia, Raquel all look talented to me. Need to see them a bit more to be sure, but I think all of them could be at least solid wrestlers.

Kelly, Eve, Rosa, and Aksana, should only be managers or storyline characters. As little wrestling as possible. Unless they bring back bra & panties matches of course.

Oh and Alicia Fox needs to be fired immediately before she hurts someone else.
Before her new role I'd say Eve was probably the most improved wrestler in the Divas Division. She's up there with Layla for me.

·
False Prophets
12,630 Posts

I've seen alot of Paige and Sofia. They are legit good wrestlers. Paige has been trained by her mom and dad since she was 15.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
They have a good division, they just dont wanna use anyone.

Natalya,Beth,Kharma,Tamina,AJ are really all they need for a divas division(that's 10 different combinations just from those 5 divas alone,and that's just 1 on 1 matches,so those 5 could be the entire divas division for well over a year and things would still be fresh)

·
A stanning today 💋
9,045 Posts
Most of the divas are decent in the ring, but you wouldn't know that given that they get only 2 minutes of screen time. No one cares about them because they aren't given any time to connect with the crowd. None of them (apart from AJ and Eve) have character apart from the happy-go-lucky face and the "bitch" heel. Not since Laycool broke up has this division been interesting.

·
The Whole F'n Show
5,365 Posts
I couldn't care less if the divas never wrestled again. I like having the divas in the WWE don't get me wrong, but I prefer it when they are used in feuds (AJ), or if they're in a managerial position.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Before her new role I'd say Eve was probably the most improved wrestler in the Divas Division. She's up there with Layla for me.
The thing with Eve is that she is very, very athletic. So if you put her in the ring with Beth or Nattie they can make Eve look pretty good cuz she can keep up with them. Eve isn't good enough to carry matches though.

I've seen alot of Paige and Sofia. They are legit good wrestlers. Paige has been trained by her mom and dad since she was 15.
That's what everybody is saying, so I'm pretty convinced they're legit.

I still have hope the WWE will pull their heads out their asses and right the Divas ship before it sinks. No better time than with Kharma returning I say.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts