Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maryse.She was hugely overrated , and wasn't really that great of a wrestler.

Aj Lee. wrestling now (N) in 2013, she buried the shit out of the Divas and continues to everytime she returns. Its like everythings on hold when shes around.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
aj lee. never liked her since nxt when she was the nerd and then when she went psycho it just looked all very over done and childish almost caricature like. her timing was great because the divas division died after mccool retired and she was the only one who can work and is over as opposed to one or the other. and she looks like a 11 year old

trish stratus. ill admit shes great but like moolah far too overhyped by the wwe. the fact she got to retire as champion is a joke let alone keeping the belt when she was injured. very well rounded but not spectacular in any

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Cameron and Eva Marie

Neither deserve to be there.

Reactions: Northfrost

·
Registered
893 Posts
Eva Marie is on the main roster and holds a pin fall victory over AJ

Meanwhile Charlotte and Sasha Banks are in the minor league (NXT)

I'm just saying

·
Registered
3,822 Posts

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Both Bellas and Kelly Kelly.

·
Premium Member
14,516 Posts
Out of the current divas, Cameron is the only one I hate.

·
A stanning today 💋
9,045 Posts
Of the current batch? Natalya and Charlotte. Trash talents with no redeeming quality. They're the even more wooden, boring equivalents to Dean Malenko and Lance Storm. If it weren't for their lineages, I don't think either individual would be nearly as hailed as they are by fans.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Brie Bella is an awful thing.
Summer Rae has a really annoying face. So does Natalya. And she seems like an awful pain.

·
NEWCASTLE UNITED
2,879 Posts
I think vince and creative buried the divas. I don't think AJ decided the rest of them would be a complete after thought. You're basically blaming her for getting over, getting a fanbase, and getting a lengthy run she deserved. It's not her fault your faves are irrelevant. It's time to get over it.

It's disheartening because the same will happen with Sasha when she's booked in 3 minute matches and dull feuds. Too many fickle folk in the fanbase.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.