Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name two Divas that have great chemistry together in matches and the match to prove it.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Alundra Blaze/Bull Nakano

In and out of the Ring:

Mickie/Trish
AJ/Kaitlynn

Those are pretty much the top three chemistries off the top of my head, WWF/WWE only. Molly Holly, Ivory, and Victoria all had some great matches with various women but nothing every stuck out as pure chemistry to me.

·
Premium Member
13,228 Posts
Gail Kim/Kharma (Kong) - Always Delivered.

Lita/Trish is obvious promos and wrestling and being over and everything, just the two GOATS. But a huge a shoutout to Victoria/Trish that Hardcore match, and my favorite the Chicago Street Fight match where great.

Gail Kim/Victoria also had some great matches in WWE and TNA.

Melina/Mickie had amazing backstage segments and some great matches ( even on WWE HEAT !)

Also, A shout-out to the best WWE Female wrestler of the past 20 years, Beth Phoenix the girl gave many girls their best match ( top 3 at least), she had a talent of bringing out the best of anyone ( Melina, Mickie, Eve, Kelly Kelly, Maria, Layla, Katie Lea in OVW, Tamina Snuka , and even Maryse had her breakout performance vs Beth Survivor Series 2008 I think)

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
gail kim/awesome kong
michelle mccool/maryse
angelina love/madison rayne

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Lita/Trish
Michelle Mccool/Melina
Paige/Summer Rae
AJ/Kaitlyn
Paige/Nikki

·
Registered
412 Posts
Charlotte and Sasha Banks is the best I've seen. Never really had any interest in women's wrestling before seeing those two. Lita was pretty cool back in the day though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.