Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was talk backstage at RAW that A Divas Title match between champion Eve Torres and one of The Bella Twins might take place on SmackDown as well.

from : http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-ne...mania-history/

wwe may put the diva title on Nikki at smackdown tapings then the Bella Twins feud with Gail Kim over the diva title then a Bella Twins feud with Maryse.

· Registered
6,148 Posts
Good. At least then the title will be feuded over in an actual storyline and Gail Kim will get her shot. If this does happen though, can't help feeling bad for Brie. Not too big on Gail Kim seemingly getting bugger all for her efforts. A Maryse face run would be somewhat interesting though.

Plus, this is the way I've always thought WWE should use the Bellas. Have them win the title doing their swap routine and have them keep holding onto the championship that way. It's a good heel tactic and I remember Edge doing it against someone with Ryder and Hawkins. Either taker or Batista I think.

· Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
9,284 Posts
Good maybe someone that has something to do with anything will get the prestigeous TNA championship.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.