Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as it wasn't Kharma like most of us thought it was going to be. With AJ looking sort of heelish and a full blown face Layla, who here wants these 2 to be the next feud? Also thoughts on Layla's return and her new quick in rin style. I was marking...(Y)

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,978 Posts
LAYLA!!!! So happy she is back. Fuck aj, she is a jobber.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Layla Layla Layla

Seeing as AJ and Daniel Bryan are featured in the poster for No Way out, I think they are going to turn AJ into an obsessed stalker.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
lol I was legit marking out when I heard the music of the opponet but then who came out? fucking Layla! what the hell why are you ruining this for me wwe?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
God, it was so good to see Layla back in the ring, everything from the great in ring style to DAT ASS... SD is gonna be hitting some great rating again. (Y)

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
I love how WWE trolled the IWC by having Eve say to The Bella's backstage ''don't worry, it's not Kharma''. That's was just so random, considering Kharma's been off TV for a year. Gotta kill those internet rumors. Anyway this pretty much confirms that The Bella's are leaving... I don't know what to say...

I didn't mind too much that Layla's become the new Divas Champion, because I've never minded Layla, but it was so random and unexpected.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Well definitely didn't see Layla returning to win the Divas title. And I am all for a Layla/AJ fued over it.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
AJ can only go heel, she's a crazy stalker who slaps people who aren't Daniel Bryan.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
This is legit the only thing that pissed me off about ER. why let this girl win? she is nothing special, she looks old and dosen't even have her own entrance music.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
I thought it was hilarious that all of the dirt sheets were convinced Kharma was coming back and Layla showed up. It was a great surprise and another way WWE completely trolled the IWC.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Seeing as it wasn't Kharma like most of us thought it was going to be. With AJ looking sort of heelish and a full blown face Layla, who here wants these 2 to be the next feud? Also thoughts on Layla's return and her new quick in rin style. I was marking...(Y)

I wouldn't call it Heelish rather it was angry. I think AJ is still Face seeing as how the Face commentators were defending her while Cole was going off on her. Not to mention AJ's angry gaze seemed to be directed at Daniel Bryan. so I think AJ will still be linked with D-Bryan storyline-wise. But that does create quite a quandry for Layla. Is she going to be just a transitional filler champion until Kharma is ready or do they have a feud set up for her. The Bellas seem to be on their way out and all the other Divas have storylines either on Raw, Smackdown or NXT keeping them busy.

AJ can only go heel, she's a crazy stalker who slaps people who aren't Daniel Bryan.

That seems to be a WWE thing recently, booking their Faces to act like jerks. AJ slapping Kaitlyn over the whole Daniel Bryan thing, Sheamus Brogue Kicking a helpless referee, Kelly Kelly sticking her nose in Beth's match a few weeks ago for no reason at all, Big Show beating the hell out of Cody Rhodes and putting him through 2 tables just because he lost a match, etc.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I didn't really care. I thought the abysmal crowd response was amusing though.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thought it was hilarious that all of the dirt sheets were convinced Kharma was coming back and Layla showed up. It was a great surprise and another way WWE completely trolled the IWC.
I was saying "Khaaaarrrmmmaaaa" repeatedly, so I was surprised.

@gl83 Not sure what AJ is up to, when she was creeping in the dark, so we'll see, I guess. But I really wouldn't mind seeing AJ and Layla go at it. Or maybe Nattie, or a heel Eve. Long shot, but Naomi? lol

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
I didn't really care. I thought the abysmal crowd response was amusing though.
I was happy to see Layla back, but I did think the complete lack of crowd reaction coupled with Cole trying to really sell it was hilarious.

It'd be nice to have a Layla/AJ feud, especially with where they're going with AJ's character, but we don't get nice things in the Divas Division...and when we do, they take them away immediately, as if it was an accident to begin with.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I was happy to see Layla back, but I did think the complete lack of crowd reaction coupled with Cole trying to really sell it was hilarious.

It'd be nice to have a Layla/AJ feud, especially with where they're going with AJ's character, but we don't get nice things in the Divas Division...and when we do, they take them away immediately, as if it was an accident to begin with.
It will probably be Eve vs Layla.:no:

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
I wouldn't call it Heelish rather it was angry. I think AJ is still Face seeing as how the Face commentators were defending her while Cole was going off on her. Not to mention AJ's angry gaze seemed to be directed at Daniel Bryan.
Commentators don't immediately give away a slow turn before it happens. Take Daniel Bryan's heel turn as the most recent, Booker T and King were defending him at the start and Cole was shitting on him before eventually when Bryan became an established full blown heel the commentators roles were reversed. So using this as some sort of reasoning is grasping at straws.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I wasn't really paying attention, then I heard the music and thought "Michelle McCool is back?" then saw Layla's face on the tron.

I also enjoyed her sparkly knee brace, made me chuckle at the thought of Stone Cole wearing it.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts