Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry if this idea has already been posted or is obvious but do you think that the Diva's of doom are being built up for Kharmas return once she's bulldozed through The Bella's which is bound to happen everyone wanted to see Kharma go toe to toe with Beth seeing as how she's the only one who can and possibly Natalya i'd like to see Gail Kim have her shot too but it seems like Gail would just be fed to Kharma to 'make a statement'. At first i thought Divas of doom were put together to put over the likes of AJ & Kaitlyn but that's gone flying out the window

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,879 Posts
A better question is, Would WWE still be putting Kelly Kelly over if Kharma was still around? Gail also quit WWE awhile back now, fyi.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Wish it was so, but it does not look as if they built up at all. Not as monsters at least. They have so much trouble winning. Don’t know what the thought behind all this might be.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Kharma wont be back for a long, long time. She has yet to have the child and its not like she is coming back as soon as it is born.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
lolno. having a baby takes the majority of a year. then she'll probably take another year odd off to actually raise it.

to be honest I doubt she'll come back to professional wrestling.

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
They have to cheat to beat Kelly Kelly, Kharma is absolutely out of their league.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts