Wrestling Forum banner

Attractive WWE Divas/Valets who debuted between 2013 and now

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,391 Posts
Re: Divas Division: Attractiveness vs. In-Ring Skills (POLL: The most attractive Newb

It would be nice if divas were hot and can wrestle.

BUT we can watch the superstars wrestle. The divas can be eye-candy.

Instead of wrestling, they should be RAW girls (like Nitro girls).

·
Registered
654 Posts
Re: Divas Division: Attractiveness vs. In-Ring Skills (POLL: The most attractive Newb

It would be nice if divas were hot and can wrestle.

BUT we can watch the superstars wrestle. The divas can be eye-candy.

Instead of wrestling, they should be RAW girls (like Nitro girls).
Hell No! Divas should wrestle too!

It's just WWE being scared that Divas might outshine most of their superstars. Lita used to get some serious heat backstage since everyone was chanting her name during some of the main events back in "2000"

·
Registered
16 Posts

There are a few divas who are supposed just to be attractive who aren't attractive.
Who are the wrestling divas who are ugly? I don't know them.

·
Banned
491 Posts

Eva is the most attractive one by far.

Summer Rae = horse face

·
Registered
654 Posts

There are a few divas who are supposed just to be attractive who aren't attractive.
Who are the wrestling divas who are ugly? I don't know them.
1-Tamina
2-Natalya
3-Naomi
4-Kharma
5-Terri
6-Charlotte

·
Registered
3,128 Posts

Paige/Lana
Emma
Eva
Summer Rae

In that order...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)

·
Banned
8,180 Posts

Poll is flawed. I don't really even care about the physical aspect of women's wrestling. It's hardly ever going to be close to what the guys pull off, at their best. Maybe it could be if given as much time and presentation but it is what it is and as such, I only care about quality of character. Because that's what makes the action interesting, even if it's not technically good. So chicks like Eva Marie, Emma, AJ are my current favorites.

Most attractive newcomers are Eva Marie and Lana.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts

I have never cared for women wrestling the draw with the divas for me has always been their looks. I really miss the bra and panties matches we were treated with back in the Ruthless Aggression era with hot ass divas like Torrie Wilson, Sable, Stacy Keibler etc.

Women wrestling is just so boring if wwe ever hopes to get fans to care about the divas again use them more as eye candy.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts

I doubt we are ever going to see another Lita so i would prefer to see Bikini contests and puppy's flapping about.

Eva Marie is special. She seems like a stuck up cow but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayuuuuuuuum she's fine.
Lana is also ticking all the right boxes (especially after seeing her bangers flap about on the tc show Banshee)

As for talent i don't really rate anyone on the current diva roster.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts

I'd rather have a diva who is masters one aspect as opposed to someone who sucks at everything and has to learn on the job. For example, I love Lana and she's awesome on the mic, I don't need to ever see her wrestle. Other divas need to follow her example.

Also, looks mean nothing anymore since totals divas arrived and all but killed the notion of any of these women being available.

·
AWWWW! Wrestling forum... Don't you dare be sour..
2,335 Posts

Hold up, only 6 votes for the best ass in the business? Good lord Men, Lana is killing the other divas.

Can't lie tho, Emma and Paige are crazy Beautiful

·
Lurking. Always lurking.
4,725 Posts

I have never cared for women wrestling the draw with the divas for me has always been their looks. I really miss the bra and panties matches we were treated with back in the Ruthless Aggression era with hot ass divas like Torrie Wilson, Sable, Stacy Keibler etc.

Women wrestling is just so boring if wwe ever hopes to get fans to care about the divas again use them more as eye candy.
You DO notice the almost 3:1 people saying they want more wrestling divas instead of just eye candy, right? Following your advice would likely garner the exact opposite reaction..

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,391 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts

You DO notice the almost 3:1 people saying they want more wrestling divas instead of just eye candy, right? Following your advice would likely garner the exact opposite reaction..
I can careless women's wrestling is boring as fuck and always will be to me. Give me the divas as eye candy or keep them off my tv.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #59

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Eva_Marie

for me, i consider a female 'attractive' once i rate her OVER 7/10

lana 9/10
eva marie 8.5/10
paige 8/10
summer rae 7/10 (classic butterface hottie, great bod but that face of butter ...)
emma 6.5/10 (classic case of nothing wrong with her but just doesn't do it for me)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #60

One of the most balanced polls I've seen on here.

They're all beautiful women.
was saying the same thing to myself

Lana >>> I follow her on instagram, god dammit what a hottie

Skills >> Looks
:clap

Sasha Banks. :moyes1
no objections there

1-Tamina
2-Natalya
3-Naomi
4-Kharma
5-Terri
6-Charlotte
actually i think tamina is kinda ... hot

Eva is the most attractive one by far.

Summer Rae = horse face
more butterface than horse. i've seen some pretty damn good looking horseface women ... case in point rachel starr

41 - 60 of 84 Posts