373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
options:
eva marie
summer rae
paige
emma
lana (the VERY ravishing russian)

i guess a two fold thread ... wanna know who you think is most attractive (poll) but also do you think the WWE should focus on divas being attractive or those who have great in ring skill (because it seems that try their darnedest, they can't get both). the early to mid 2000s was the holy grail for the division, it has gotten slightly better in the last year or so (largely due to aj lee, naomi and nattie) but still fails in comparison as they seem more preoccupied with getting females who look good but are not good wrestlers (case in point eva marie!)

so in the poll, select who you find attractive from the first 5/6 options and then the last two, select either option 7 OR option 8 (would have created two threads but i seriously doubt many people here wanna spend time discussing the divas (we rather just be looking at them)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Divas Division: Attractiveness vs. In-Ring Skills (POLL: The most attractive Newb

EVA MARIE

LANA

PAIGE

SUMMER RAE

EMMA

·
Registered
749 Posts
Re: Divas Division: Attractiveness vs. In-Ring Skills (POLL: The most attractive Newb

EVA MARIE

WOULD NOT PULL OUT.She is so damn pretty it makes me mad
Yeah, she definitely is the prettiest. Too bad the parts of Total Divas I've seen have totally ruined the idea of her having a personality for me.

·
Midcard Minivan
6,678 Posts

I wouldn't say no to any of em'. I'm a Paige guy myself, though. :yum:

Would prefer in ring skills and talent > nothing but looks. Eye candy is nice but I'd rather watch some good wrestling matches during a wrestling show than pop a chub during a botch heavy 2 minute match.

·
Registered
403 Posts

Divas division died when Trish & Lita left, and then it was reborn when Eve joined...and now it is reborn again with Paige, Lana (who is a great wrestler), AJ, etc
most attractive is definitely Lana

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts

I'm gonna be a sunuvabitch and ask. Which of them has ass WITHOUT arching the fuck out of their back or wearing heels to pop it out some?

·
Banned
11,718 Posts

Eva > Rae > the other divas

(OPTION #7) I would prefer to see divas who looked good than ones who can actually fight. Divas actually being able to fight is irrelevant since this isn't MMA.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts

Eva Marie is the most attractive. She is the ideal woman as a wife in terms of physical beauty.

·
Registered
190 Posts

Emma, Paige and Lana

Eva? lolz.. nothing good about fake red hair and fake plastic tits
:ban

:)

I'm actually going to say that it would be nice if the diva can actually wrestle while being attractive, which is why I would pick Paige in that scenario as an all around winner. Eva is easily the best looking, in my opinion, but I've never actually seen her wrestle, so I'll stick with Paige at the moment.

·
Registered
485 Posts

Lana :ass > Emma (cute as hell and a good wrestler, just hasn't gotten a chance yet) > Eva (infinity/10 looks, the depths of hell/10 in-ring skills) > Rae > Paige

·
Registered
1,346 Posts

I'm a bit surprised at the lack of votes for Emma.

·
Banned
115 Posts

i think girls hate on her because she is so f'in fine.

·
Ελευθερί&#
4,170 Posts

I chose Eva Marie. Also, like a complete douche, I chose Option #7 as well. :eek:bama

·
Registered
610 Posts

SUMMER RAE

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I'm a bit surprised at the lack of votes for Emma.
her gimmick makes her a lot less attractive for me personally. the goofball routine and her facial expressions while doing it .... (N)

·
Locker Room Leader
12,128 Posts

Paige, Lana and Summer.

Poll needs more Alexa Bliss though :eek:

·
Registered
753 Posts

Emma is the most attractive diva IMO.

Paige's appeal is that she looks and seems more "attainable" to you sexually frustrated, wrestling fan virgins. She's just a little bit wrecked in the face, pale, and tries to act "cool", the perfect mix for internet wrestling fans who don't get laid.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts