Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Brilliant, just brilliant.

Nikki Bella beat Beth Phoenix for the Divas Title. And before people complain about WWE taking the title of a talented diva and putting on a glorified model please note: the division is completely worthless. In addition - Beth Phoenix was one of the most irrelevant champions ever. Nearly every other diva in the company got more TV time then her. So it's smart to put the title on a diva who gets more exposure than her, has more of a character, is more charismatic, and more marketable.

Also this proves my theory that WWE gave them the title as some incentive to stay in the company. With how much WWE value them for PR work etc, with reports of them leaving they were bound to go extra lengths to make them stay in the company.

When Brie got her Divas Title run last year (in combination with their heel turn) is what made me fall in love with their characters, and this is coming from someone who previously didn't care for the divas or the division as a whole for years. I hope Nikki's run will be equally as awesome.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Re: The Bellas Injure Beth Phoenix

I don't thnk it was the bella's. Beth kept saying it was the way she jumped out of the ring.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts

Use your head. Nobody threw her out of the ring, she landed on her feet awkwardly when she got out of the ring. It was a simple mistake.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Re: New Divas Champion (Spoilers)

Haha love that gif. I thought they were leaving? I guess the promised Bella #2 a Divas Title reign if they stayed.

Anyway, no fucks given here.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts

Nobody gives a shit about the division so it doesn't matter who they put the title on.
Exactly. However there are always going to people who are like ''Omg what are they doing with the talented women'' - ''We need Kharma back'' etc. Kharma won't be saving the division anyway, it's beyond repair at this point.

I thought they were leaving? I guess the promised Bella #2 a Divas Title reign if they stayed.

Anyway, no fucks given here.
That's what I think.

Anyway, I realize 99% of this forum won't give a fuck about this news. But I do, so that's all that matters.

·
Registered
458 Posts

Finally beth lost the title

·
Registered
458 Posts

Wrestling is scripted. Calm down young one

·
Registered
634 Posts

Exactly. However there are always going to people who are like ''Omg what are they doing talented women'' - ''We need Kharma back'' etc. Kharma won't be saving the division anyway, it's beyond repair at this point.
That's probably true as much as I hate to agree.

As for Nikki winning, can't say I am surprised. Even as a Beth fan, I can't say I am angry. The belt and division will remain a pile a crap anyway so they can give it to whoever they want.
I'm really surprised Beth even had it as long as she did. And due to the fact that she's hardly been on TV as champion...now that she's not champion, I bet she will disappear for a very, very long time.

·
The Man
25,723 Posts

been busy building something. i see now carpenters have a tough job but if Nikki did win im assuming its just suppose to set up AJ winning the title from her. so either she'll be champ and DB will be champ or she'll be champ and DB wont and will get jealous or something

·
Banned
92 Posts

I love how every Monday a couple of new members come out of nowhere and start creating pointless topics..

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts

I'm really surprised Beth even had it as long as she did. And due to the fact that she's hardly been on TV as champion...now that she's not champion, I bet she will disappear for a very, very long time.
It's hard to believe indeed. The only time Beth was ever relevant as Champion was during the early part of reign, when she was establishing herself as a dominate threat by squashing the majority of the division. Then when she got took off TV for a month when Alicia Fox botched a legdrop on her, she never really recovered from that. She temporarily started to look dominate again in her feud with Tamina but quickly became irrelevant again and jobbed to a irrelevant celebrity at WrestleMania. The fact they decide to job their champion to a someone who isn't even a wrestler shows where their priorities are at. They don't care about the division, therefore it doesn't matter who they put the title on.

The bella(s) winning the Divas belt...disgusting!
:lmao

Cry more. Nobody gave a fuck when Beth Phoenix was champion. Good move by WWE to put the title on someone who's actually interesting.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts