Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As noted before, The Bella Twins were backstage at RAW in London on Monday but were not used on TV. WWE’s website posted a video of The Twins backstage being interviewed. Nikki talks about deserving a WWE Divas Title shot and was confronted by Divas Champion Beth Phoenix. Beth appeared and said she was going to speak with John Laurinaitis to set the match up. It sounds like the match may take place on SmackDown this week or next week’s three-hour RAW.

from : http://www.cheap-heat.com/wrestling/...o-cena-tensai/
look like Beth Phoenix will be turn face and Beth Phoenix will beat Nikki Bella for the diva champion then Beth Phoenix will feud with eve.

Beth Phoenix should face eve in a Pig Pen Match at Extreme Rules.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
The fact that Nikki beat the Divas Champion Beth Phoenix two weeks ago on SmackDown, would make one think that it would lead to a future Divas Title shot. However, considering how little WWE care about the division I assumed they would just forget about it. Glad that isn't the case.

Of course, Nikki won't win, as the Bellas are most likely leaving the company at this point. WWE probably gave them this opportunity as perhaps some incentive to stay in the company, but I don't think it's enough to keep them.

·
Banned
390 Posts
Fire these two bimbos and sign two new bimbos. :ace

Why not bring Raquel diaz and audrey marie from FCW to the main roster? Bellas are a waste of space.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
If Nikki wins the title... :lmao

I'm not even going to lie though, twoish weeks of "hahah u look malnutured" "omg good one Nikki!" seems a lot more exciting than Beth being pin-up gone. Brie's reign last year was one of the most unintentionally entertaining things ever. If Nikki's is a repeat, I can't even hate. (even better if it ends with Kharma returning, kicking ass, taking names, splitting weaves etc and taking out the Bellas, writing them off TV.)

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Well if the reportis true and Beth is going face to fued with Eve at least we will be getting a divas fued that doesn't involve Kelly (Y). Although with no Kharma they really should be doing a Beth/Nattie fued over the title.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I will unsurprisingly laugh my ass off if Nikki wins the title. It seems like the Bellas are leaving but I'm not ruling anything out. The way they handled Beth's reign has been a joke.

EDIT: Speaking of Beth's reign, I just saw that if Beth keeps the title for another 18 days, she will surpass Maryse as longest reigning Divas champion. Interesting.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Brie's reign last year was one of the most unintentionally entertaining things ever. If Nikki's is a repeat, I can't even hate. (even better if it ends with Kharma returning, kicking ass, taking names, splitting weaves etc and taking out the Bellas, writing them off TV.)
It was indeed. That reign got me hooked on their characters and I loved them ever since for it.

If Nikki actually wins the title, I wouldn't mind if it ended with Kharma returning and destroying them and thus writing them off TV.

It not like it matters who's champion anyway. The division is worthless and Beth Phoenix has been one of the most irrelevant champions ever. At least Nikki's reign would be more entertaining, because they actually have characters and they're more charismatic.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
The fact that Nikki beat the Divas Champion Beth Phoenix two weeks ago on SmackDown, would make one think that it would lead to a future Divas Title shot. However, considering how little WWE care about the division I assumed they would just forget about it. Glad that isn't the case.

Of course, Nikki won't win, as the Bellas are most likely leaving the company at this point. WWE probably gave them this opportunity as perhaps some incentive to stay in the company, but I don't think it's enough to keep them.
Well, you say it is sure that Nikki wont win but she could win the title on smackdown then defend it and lose it on the 29th of april then the next night on RAW, will be her last night.

- This will give Nikki a run with the title.
- Not make her seem like a loser before leaving.
- Keep Maryse as the longest reigning champions.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Well, you say it is sure that Nikki wont win but she could win the title on smackdown then defend it and lose it on the 29th of april then the next night on RAW, will be her last night.

- This will give Nikki a run with the title.
- Not make her seem like a loser before leaving.
- Keep Maryse as the longest reigning champions.
I have a hard time believing WWE would do something like that, considering WWE don't reward people that want to leave the company, instead they job them out like they did on Superstars and SmackDown last week.

They weren't featured on SmackDown this week judging by the spoilers, and if they're not on RAW week then it's obvious they're not going to do anything with them and they will quietly let their contracts expire and release them from the company.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
The Bella twins would've been bloody cut because of "budgets" if they weren't leaving - throwin' that out there.

Also Maryse had a pretty face and was a decent wrestler but personally, by wrestling standards I think Beth or Natalya should have the longest reign (at the moment).

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
The Bella twins would've been bloody cut because of "budgets" if they weren't leaving - throwin' that out there.
I doubt that with all the rumors about how much WWE value them. That's why if WWE knew they were leaving why did they let Nikki get a win over Beth Phoenix? I think it was some incentive from WWE to convince them to stay in the company - as it could of lead to a future divas championship run for Nikki.

If anything divas like: Kaitlyn, Aksana, Alicia Fox, Maxine - would of been more prone to getting released due to budget cuts because they're dead weight in the company. At least The Bellas have the niche of being twins, which WWE can easily exploit and market, and that's what kept them in the company for all this time. They're also in a similar boat of Kelly Kelly, in regards to what WWE wants in their divas - that being a marketable model WWE can easily profit from.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts