Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see Gail Kim vs Alicia Fox on Superstars? I was really impressed how well they both performed with some actual time invested, especially since Gail Kim hasn't been doing too well. Maybe this would be a good platform to give women wrestlers some extra time to show off their wrestling abilities? Would be beneficial to them, along with not taking away time from storylines on Raw or Smackdown.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Works for me. I don't get WGN, so I wouldn't be able to watch it. All womens matches (but not an all womens show) should be dedicated to Superstars. No more womens matches on Raw or Smackdown.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
WWE may not have the most talented women but it's booked pretty bad too. I don't blame that all on Creative though, people generally don't want to see Divas matches (me included). So they only push a few divas at a time, then they disappear from TV for the most part. This cycle repeats. (Alicia Fox and Melina, most recent two)

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Yeah. Superstars Diva matches are usually better because the ladies are given time to do something and arn't under the thumb of the morons in creative. Heck women who have lackluster matches on the big shows have great showing on Superstars

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Works for me. I don't get WGN, so I wouldn't be able to watch it. All womens matches (but not an all womens show) should be dedicated to Superstars. No more womens matches on Raw or Smackdown.
Nobody wants to see half the guys on Raw wrestler either since they all suck and don't have 1/4 of Natayla's in ring ability..including the WWE Champion.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
I don't know why they don't have Superstars formatted like an actually show so mid carders can have feuds and stuff. They could easily give em feuds to work with so they can flesh out their characters. Keep the big players on Raw and Smackdown and let the midcarders float between the two flagship shows and Superstars. Hell, maybe even have the Intercontinental and and U.S title defended on that show sometimes...

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Superstars has had the better diva matches since day 1!

Gail Kim, Jillian and Katie Lea (when she was there) shine on Superstars when given longer than 2 minutes.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
just proves that the divas arent nearly as bad as everyone claims them to be. btw, gail kim is one of the best wrestlers, let alone womens wrestlers on the entire roster.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
The only diva in the roster who can't work is Rosa Mendes. The rest of them are actually pretty decent in the ring by diva standard so i'm not surprised when they're given time to shine, they do it well.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Keep them on Superstars, hell put all the divas and lower mid card fueds on there too.

That gives more time to the things that really matter.

Superstars and the divas I couldnt care less for. Both should be scrapped.
Then we'd have to deal with those same wrestlers on the main shows, which is the reason Superstars was brought back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts