Jacqueline
Sable
Torrie Wilson

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WWE Raw Preview

After retaining her title against Molly Holly, Victoria has proven she is unstoppable. Due to the stipulations of the match, Molly Holly's head was shaved bald by the Womens Champion. Watch Raw this week to see what action will happen between these two divas.

Stacy Keibler and Miss Jackie proved to the fans and Vince McMahon that they should have posed for Playboy. However at Wrestlemania, the two ladies teamed up to take on Smackdown's Sable and Torrie Wilson in the First Ever Playboy Evening Gown Match. Sable and Torrie worked well as a team but Stacy and Miss Jackie didn't The two ladies didn't cooperate when Jackie wouldn't take her evening gown off and a few minutes later, due to their lack of cooperation, Stacy was pinned after a Roll Up by Sable. Catch Monday Night Raw to see these two women go one on one with each other.

Matches Confirmed:

Singles Match
Miss Jackie vs Stacy Keibler​

·
Banned
334 Posts
One BTB a month, your last one was started like two and a half weeks ago.

Stick to one thread.

·
Y2J and HBK Mark
1,217 Posts
PlayaDirtyDog said:
If you only like men no one will judge you here... :bs:

Great come back that deserves some rep. . . . tht just made my day great joke

anyways i'm a big fan of this guys work so i'll keep in touch . . . . .

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
I am also a fan of your work, I am thinking you are the only one that can pull this type of thing off, and you do great with it as well, I will be reading.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Monday Night Raw

Jim Ross : Welcome back to WWE Monday Night Raw, we just saw Garrison Cade beat The Hurricane in a Singles Match.

Jerry "The King" Lawler : That Garrison Cade is one heck of a wrestler. He has great wrestling skills but his attitude is just horrible

The Coach : What are you guys talking about? Garrison Cade has the best attitude ever.

Jim Ross : He cheated to win that match against the Hurricane. Mark Jindrak hit Hurricane with a Low Blow for crying out loud.

The Coach : That was just a camera trick. You get so uptight.

Jerry "The King" Lawler : All right guys settle down because we've got some puppies making their way to the ring.

*Legs*

Lillian Garcia : The following Divas Match is scheduled for one fall. Making her way to the ring from Baltimore, Maryland. . . . Stacy Keibler!

Stacy Keibler comes out from the back to a huge pop from the crowd. She is wearing black tights and she walks down to the ring. She waves to the fans and climbs the steel steps. She slowly enters the ring, and does her famous ring entrance while she shows her ass to the fans to a huge pop. She gets into the ring and blows a kiss to the fans.

*Hey Purple Mary*

Lillian Garcia : And her opponent from Cleveland, Ohio. . . . Miss Jackie!

Miss Jackie comes out from the back in purple tights. She waves to the fans and walks down the ramp. She enters the ring using her Flip Over The Ropes ring entrance. She blows a kiss to the fans.

Divas Singles Match
Miss Jackie vs Stacy Keibler

Stacy and Jackie lock up. Jackie pushes Stacy to the floor. Jackie pulls Stacy up by her hair and irish whips her into the turnbuckle. Jackie runs towards Stacy and hits her with a headbutt to her stomach. Jackie pushes Stacy into the turnbuckle by her neck and chokes her. Jackie lets go and slaps Stacy across the face hard. Jackie picks up Stacy and puts her on the top turnbuckle. Jackie climbs the turnbuckle and slaps Stacy across the face. Stacy pushes Jackie causing her to fall off the turnbuckle. Stacy pushes herself up onto the turnbuckle and jumps off and hits Jackie with a Turnbuckle Elbow Drop. Stacy hooks Jackie's leg
Jackie gets her shoulder up. Stacy pulls Jackie up by her hair and pushes her into the turnbuckle. Stacy then presses her foot against Jackie's neck and chokes her. The referee counts to five and Stacy lets go. Stacy once again presses her foot against Jackie's neck and applies more pressure than ever. Stacy lets go and slaps Jackie across the face. Stacy picks Jackie up and puts her on the top turnbuckle. Stacy kicks Jackie in her crotch and hits a snapmare, throwing Jackie from the turnbuckle to the ring floor. Stacy celebrates and pulls Jackie up by her hair. Stacy whips Jackie into the turnbuckle and goes for a clothesline but Jackie ducks and dodges it and when she turns around, Stacy hits her with a Spinning Heel Kick. Stacy covers Jackie.

Winner : Stacy Keibler

The referee raises Stacy's hand in the air as Stacy celebrates.

Jerry "The King" Lawler : What a win for the leggy Stacy Keibler.

The Coach : Looks like Stacy has some talent locked up in there. Stacy should really go and demand a title shot because she deserves one.

Jim Ross : I don't think Stacy deserves a title shot yet. She just beat Miss Jackie and who knows in the future, she may have the capability of being the next WWE Womens Champion.

The Coach : Speaking of WWE Womens Champions, it's just been announced it will be Victoria taking on Molly Holly in a rematch for the WWE Womens Championship.

Jim Ross : Our colleague Todd Grisham is backstage with the challenger Molly Holly.

(Backstage)

Todd Grisham : Here I am standing outside the Womens Locker Room. I am waiting for Molly Holly to come out for her post match interview.

The door opens and Molly Holly wearing a blonde wig comes out from the locker room.

Todd Grisham : Molly Holly I see you are wearing a wig to cover your bald head. Why is that?

Molly Holly : Why is that? What are you an idiot? I am wearing a wig to cover my bald head. It is embarassing to walk around when you have no hair at all at such a young age. How would you feel to walk around with a shaved head?

Todd Grisham : A bit embarassed.

Molly Holly : Exactly you moron. So I won't be embarassed.

Todd Grisham : Tonight you are facing Victoria for a rematch for the Womens Title. How do you feel about that?

Molly Holly : How do I feel about that? I just cannot wait to get my hands on that Vicious Vixen. She humiliated me two times already, the first time when she eliminated me from that Womens Title Match and last night when she shaved my head bald. I will not be embarassed anymore and tonight I will beat the hell out of that bitch Victoria. I will embarass her tonight and take the Womens Championship away from her.

Molly Holly shoves the mic back into Todd's hands and walks off.

(Commercial Break)

Jim Ross : Well everyone Mr. McMahon just made the announcment that there will be a 7 Superstar Lottery Draft with 5 Male Superstars and 2 Female Superstars switch their respective brands to compete on the other show.

Jerry "The King" Lawler : That's going to be one heck of a show next week. I really want to see Smackdown Divas Torrie Wilson and Dawn Marie debut here on Raw. Those girls have the biggest puppies in the WWE.

The Coach : And if they do debut on Raw, I'm sure they'll be doing everything to stay away from you King.

Jerry "The King" Lawler : They'd rather go to me than you Coach.

*Don't Mess With*

Lillian Garcia : The following Divas Match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE Womens Championship. Introducing first from Los Angeles, California, she is the WWE Womens Champion. . . . Victoria!

Victoria comes out from the back with the Womens Title wrapped around her waist. She walks down the ramp and climbs the ring and jumps over it. She poses with the title and hands it over to the referee.

*Evil Virgin*

Lillian Garcia : And making her way to the ring from Forest Lake, Minnesota. . . . Molly Holly!

Molly comes out from the back to heat from the fans. She walks to the ring and stretches.

WWE Womens Championship
Victoria © vs Molly Holly

Molly Holly spears Victoria to the ground and starts beating on her. Victoria pushes Molly off her and gets up. Victoria slaps Molly across the face and kicks her in the midsection. Victoria grabs Molly and picks her up and spins around and hits her with a Side Slam. Victoria hooks Molly's leg
Molly kicks out.
Victoria gets up and pulls Molly up by her hair. Victoria picks Molly up and drops her and her throat lands on the ropes. Victoria grabs Molly's legs and tosses them over the ropes, sending Molly to the outside. Victoria goes outside the ring and pulls Molly up by her hair and throws her into the barracades. Molly manages to sit up but Victoria pushes her back down with a dropkick to her chest. Victoria grabs Molly by her 'hair' and hits her with a snap suplex. Victoria grabs Molly by her neck and pushes her back into the ring. Victoria climbs the apron and goes for an Over The Top Rope Leg Drop but Molly rolls out of the way. Molly gets up and goes into the ropes and hits a dropkick to Victoria's chest. Molly grabs Victoria by her hair and kicks her in the midsection and hits her with an Arm Drag and hits her with the Arm Wringer. Molly bends Victoria's arm more as the referee asks Victoria if she wants to submit. Molly lets go of Victoria's arm and slaps her on the back of the head. Molly pulls Victoria across the ring by her hair. Molly pulls Victoria up by her hair and shoves her elbow into Victoria's stomach. Molly then hits Victoria with a snapmare and then a necksnap. Molly grabs Victoria by her head and pulls her up. Molly whips Victoria into the turnbuckle. Molly goes for a Double Handspring Back Elbow but Victoria counters with a kick to Molly's back. Victoria pushes Molly over and hits her with a Standing Moonsault. Victoria pulls Molly up by her 'hair' and slaps her across the face. Victoria kicks Molly in the midsection and sets her up. Victoria pulls her up on her shoulders but Molly reverses Victoria's powerbomb into a Hurricanrana. Molly slides across the ring and hooks Victoria's leg
Victoria kicks out.
Molly pulls Victoria up by her hair and kicks her in the chest. Victoria spears Molly to the ground and the two ladies brawl. Victoria rips Molly's wig off and gets up and throws it into the crowd. Molly gets up and kicks Victoria in the stomach and hits her with a Bridging Northern Lights Suplex. Molly then climbs the turnbuckle and squats on the top turnbuckle as Victoria starts to get up. Molly goes for the Molly-Go-Round but Victoria catches her in mid air and reverses it into a Powerbomb. Victoria goes for the cover but

*International Woman*

Gail Kim runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Victoria punches Gail in the face two times and slaps her in the face. Victoria kicks Gail into the stomach and hits a fist slam on Gail's head. Victoria then kicks Gail through the ropes and then Molly comes up from behind and hits a roll up on Victoria and the referee starts the count
The ladies roll around with the inside cradle being inverted.

Winner : Still WWE Womens Champion Victoria

Victoria grabs her Womens Title and slides out of the ring and celebrates. She runs up the ramp and holds up her Womens Title as Gail Kim slides into the ring with Molly's wig in her hand.

Molly Holly : Victoria, you have humiliated me and ruined my chances at becoming WWE Womens Champion. Gail and I are really annoyed at the fact that you are still WWE Womens Champion. So next week, it is going to be Gail and I against you and your tag team partner in a Tag Team Match. You better be ready Victoria because I will hit you with the Molly-Go-Round and Gail will make you tap.

*Evil Virgin*

Molly then makes an arm movement saying she wants the Womens Title as Victoria holds the Womens Title above her head.

(Commercial Break)

·
Y2J and HBK Mark
1,217 Posts
very good . . . i like the big fued you got building up between Victoria and Molly Holly.

Molly's interview was very good, in character

i'd give this show 9/10

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tom777 said:
very good . . . i like the big fued you got building up between Victoria and Molly Holly.

Molly's interview was very good, in character

i'd give this show 9/10
oh thanks..ill have the Smackdown Preview up in a while.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WWE.Com

Smackdown! Preview

At Wrestlemania, Playboy Covergirls Torrie Wilson and Sable proved they were a great tag team and they worked well together. The two women have been dominating Smackdown since before Wrestlemania taking out Smackdown Divas such as Shaniqua and Dawn Marie. Watch Smackdown this week to catch Sable and Torrie Wilson teaming up once again to take on former WWE Womens Champion Jacqueline and WWE Tough Enough Winner Nidia in a Divas Tag Team Match.

Matches Confirmed:

Tag Team Match
Torrie Wilson & Sable vs Nidia & Jacqueline​

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WWE.Com

New Smackdown! Diva

WWE Smackdown! has just signed Michelle McCool to a WWE Divas Contract. Michelle will debut in the coming weeks and has had 1 years wrestling experience.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Raw Roster:

Victoria
Molly Holly
Gail Kim
Jazz
Trish Stratus

Lita
Ivory
Terri Runnels
Stacy Keibler
Miss Jackie

Smackdown! Roster:

Dawn Marie
Shaniqua

Michelle McCool
Nidia
Jacqueline
Sable
Torrie Wilson

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WWE Diva House Show Results

Raw:

WWE Womens Championship
Victoria (c) def. Lita
-Victoria pinned Lita after the Widows Peak to retain-
-5:32 mins-

Tag Team Match
Ivory & Stacy Keibler def. Molly Holly & Gail Kim
-Ivory pinned Gail after the Poison Ivory-
-8:11 mins-​

Smackdown!:

Bikini Contest
Torrie Wilson def. Nidia, Dawn Marie & Sable
-Hosted by Tazz-

Singles Match
Jacqueline def. Shaniqua
-Jacqueline pinned Shaniqua after a Tornado DDT-
-5:19 mins-​

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WWE.Com

Draft Lottery Postponed
Due to storyline reasons, the writers have decided to postpone the Draft Lottery until further notice.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Imperfect said:
I really like what you have going here. Its really unique and I can see it going a long way. Oh yeah, if you didn't know already, here is a nice woman's wrestling profile resource section...

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/women.html
haha thanks...for that...and btw thats the site i use to get where theyre from and some moves...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts