Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Minority share owner of the Green Bay Packers
4,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may have been isolated threads and I may have missed other threads, but I saw a thread discussing divas (nothing to do with women wrestling) in the General WWE forum and the mod closed it say this wasn't WOW forum. I understand that, but I earlier came across a thread in the WOW section trying to discuss (no pics) a diva and the mod closed it saying no discussion here.

So where can divas be discussed???

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
Maybe it meant that the discussion was pointless and needed to be closed because it was just being 'spammed up'

·
Registered
419 Posts
I have seen many threads closed in the WOW because they didnt contain pics, but I have posted threads under the general wwe section and they havnt beeen closed so maybe there was a misunderstanding.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
IMO there's nothing to really discuss with divas. If you want to discuss women wrestling matches, I'd think it'd be fine to have in the WWE forums. But if it's just the pointless "trishs bewbz r so nice i want 2 suck them who agrees wit me" topics, then ya, closed. It's not even worth putting in the WOW section, IMO. Pointless topics that just bring on pointless spam of "ya i agree id hit that"? No use. True. But it's up to the particular mods in the particular forums. If the mods in the wrestling section think the "discussion" is pointless, spammy, off-topic, etc, they can close it if they wish. And if the WOW mods think a diva "discussion" topic is pointless, spammy, off-topic, etc, they can close it if they wish as well.

·
Minority share owner of the Green Bay Packers
4,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^^I definitely agree. Just wondering thanks.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Cody's right. If people want to discuss the female wrestlers in the context of wrestling, that's fine. I'll ban people for spamming it up with "shez hott" and the like, though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts