Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that seeing it was a special episode of Smackdown and seeing as though the match was interrupted on Raw that Teddy Long would of made Cena v Sheamus on Smackdown, don't get me wrong Sheamus v ADR was good but I think Cena v Sheamus when both are face would have been interesting.

thoughts?

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
It would of been fun yes, but I think Cena would have the better chance of winning then Sheamus. But Sheamus would have chance to beat him and if he did that would be a breath of fresh air.

I think Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio was better because it would actually be a surprising match, seeing Sheamus beat John Cena would be awkward to the mind. But with Del Rio and Sheamus, you wouldn't really know for sure who would win.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
But seeing how Christian cost Sheamus the match, it would have been better if he faced Cena. How often does Cena win when someone costs his opponent the match. It's either Cena wins clean, or he loses because someone costs him the match

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I think they didn't want to do that match because they can't have Cena losing as usual :)rolleyes:)and they also can't have Sheamus losing since they're building him strong. That was the best way to not make one of those two look weak.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
if they had a rematch it would have to be the main event and that's not possible as how would we see the exciting never before seen TAG TEAM MATCH PLAYA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts