Wrestling Forum banner

341 - 360 of 389 Posts

·
Banned
33 Posts
Happy with lynch.

^ Lynch Lawls

By the way, if you got a guilty on someone the first time without knowing you were insane they why didn't you say I was mafia? :confused:

so scummy. ;D
Because I don't play like an idiot. I wasn't going to come out and say I was investigator after night 1 and plus I was skeptical of my role from the start.

Anyway I'm going to check someone random tonight, a third guilty reading will close the deal on my role.

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
Happy with lynch.

Because I don't play like an idiot. I wasn't going to come out and say I was investigator after night 1 and plus I was skeptical of my role from the start.

Anyway I'm going to check someone random tonight, a third guilty reading will close the deal on my role.
I hope he somehow guessed all three
mafia correct; that would be funny.

·
Banned
8,732 Posts
^ There are only 3 scum left out of 10 players still alive, so unless there are more indies, I think we're in with a shot. A mafia lynch next day would be very useful though.

EBWDB: Your stance on not revealing your role is odd considering you were keen on voting Postage on day 1. If your against role revealing you were probably hoping to get rid of him to benefit you. I'm thinking your either scum, or possibly even individually aligned, so I'll go along with the crowd.

Vote Sticksy.

3 more votes needed.
I called hem being individually aligned, lol.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
i seem to recall Postage saying i was SK well before that. legit laughed out loud when i read it. i told you i wasn't mafia :side:

i also got Lostfap. fucking townies have yet to get a mafia member. for shame 8*D

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
Mass claim time, cause we're pretty fucked.
Gotta lynch right or we're out of luck(...ed).

·
Banned
33 Posts
K well something interesting happened. I investigated RKO920 and got an innocent reading on him. As I don't think Postage and Yottsu are likely mafia together, I'm assuming I'm an insane cop after all.

lynch: RKO920

341 - 360 of 389 Posts