Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some dishwashers suck, because they leave this stupid feeling on the dishes. I'm right k?

(i'm not talking about the latino dishwashers, i'm talking about the automatic ones)

·
Registered
921 Posts
I find using the dishwasher easier, bc then I'll say I'll do the dishes later and they sit in my sink until I remember or my girlfriend does it for me, but its fun when ppl wash and dry dishes together

N

·
0 Posts
Flash said:
I don't use a dishwasher. It takes five minutes to do by hand, is done better that way and doesn't fuck up glasses.
5 minutes? That's fast.

Yeah, them Latino dishwashers sure do suck...

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Flash said:
It takes five minutes to do by hand, is done better that way and doesn't fuck up glasses.
You should take your glasses of when you do it by hand. :D

I have 2 dishwashers, my wife, and the automatic one. We hardly use the auotmatic one. We use Morning Fresh power and it does a bang-up job.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
^^ :shocked: My dishwasher is called Jamie. He does a fantastic job. Washing dishes wrecks my fingernails. :mad:

LK, I would say you need a better detergent, the dishwasher needs cleaning or it is just clapped out.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
You can wash my dishes for $5.60 an hour. I'll even give you a few cents extra to scrub the toilets.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts