·
Premium Member
17,277 Posts
stop trolling, everyone knows Disagree = Elf

Reactions: Huganomics

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts
No, it isn't my gimmick, you just really made an awful thread with no effort in owning these people.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Is this usual?
Usually don't expect people with such high rep to post in a way people usually get down repped.
Just fooling in this section. Most times people take it the wrong way. I am just not surprised by the post Heel made.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, it isn't my gimmick, you just really made an awful thread with no effort in owning these people.
Ah I see, strolling the rants to get mad people even more mad? ;)

Just fooling in this section. Most times people take it the wrong way. I am just not surprised by the post Heel made.
:punk2
Eh, it's been other people too. I don't get it.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
What can you do? We're all marks that mark for diff people. As long as people don't flame, take it with a grain of salt.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So yeah, my birthday is coming up in a couple of days :). If the weather is nice, planning on having a BBQ. Mainly cos its cheaper than going out for a meal lol.
:cool2
obvious troll

What can you do? We're all marks that mark for diff people. As long as people don't flame, take it with a grain of salt.
:lol I hardly care if we mark for different people, in fact I welcome disagreement and a debate, but it's the stupidity of calling someone a troll for not thinking the same that's atrocious.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts