Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.orleansarena.com/event-calendar/wwe

"Juan Cena"

I hope I am posting rubbish, but in the case I am not really wish that the WWE will not go in this direction - the Hogan/Mr.America thing, I think it would really take-away from the hot rivalry between Barrett and Cena.

I think it would also de-credit the whole storyline if Cena isn't even off TV for a little while. But then again I suppose the WWE won't want to risk not having one of their biggest stars on the show.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
http://www.orleansarena.com/event-calendar/wwe

"Juan Cena"

I hope I am posting rubbish, but in the case I am not really wish that the WWE will not go in this direction - the Hogan/Mr.America thing, I think it would really take-away from the hot rivalry between Barrett and Cena.

I think it would also de-credit the whole storyline if Cena isn't even off TV for a little while. But then again I suppose the WWE won't want to risk not having one of their biggest stars on the show.

Nonsense..... put "Juan Cena" in a match with rey and Del Rio and make them do high flying moves. :no:

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Yeah, I heard about this. If it's true, I guess it's their way of having Cena be there without him actually being there. I wonder how he's gonna look...

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Yeah, I heard about this. If it's true, I guess it's their way of having Cena be there without him actually being there. I wonder how he's gonna look...
I'm guessing what he usually wears...but with a mask.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I can't believe how many people believe that this all of a sudden means Cena isn't fired and he will be wrestling in a disguise at RAW on Monday.

Until I see it with my own eyes I'm not going to believe it. We've had no one who's been to house shows confirm it and until we do I'm just going to assume it a load of crap.

It will probably end up with it being Santino dressing up in a funny outfit pretending to be Cena. Or more likely... Del Rio...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts