Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He actually shoved Corbin then knocked him down and got some offense on AJ. He can say he only tapped because Corbin jumped him pre match. He actually was booked competently

·
Madness is the emergency exit
2,826 Posts
Lol what? He looked like a total geek. He lost in like under 2 minutes. All Corbin gave him was a shove.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Tye Dillinger did not deserve that. That's the punishment for going over and not being a chosen one I guess.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Honestly, people really thought Dillinger had a chance on the main roster? Not saying that he isn't talented, but I expected this as soon as he was called up, the 10 chant is over, him, not so much

·
Banned
84 Posts
Oh fuck off

Now we're going to act like mr 10 years in developmental is some sort of cant miss prospect?

Really?

You guys said the same thing about sandow and where is he now that wwe is no longer "holding him back"?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
The loss itself isn't that bad. The lack of character development/direction/storytelling/etc., is and will be the problem.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
Doesn't matter, he's a jobber and a walking meme, period.

·
Registered
252 Posts
The whole segment/match or whatever the fuck it was was horrible, it did nothing and was completely pointless and not entertaining in the slightest, who books this garbage? This is some wcw/tna level booking we're seen here.

·
Registered
976 Posts
All he has is the 10 chant. Outside of that guy is nothing special just ok nothing that makes him unique. should go join 205 live.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
I feel like I need to bring the entire whiteboard again explaining why Dillinger was over and why he isn't so on the main roster. Spoiler alert, its not just because of the memey chant and anyone who watched NXT knows the true reason he actually got over.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
They love Corbin, they just can't let it go even with Super Cena trying to pee over the dumpster fire. But I thought Tye was booked fine, he'll probably get a proper match next week and AJ will make him look a star and this will be forgotten. Like Dillenger himself ironically, but his time will come. WWE have hoarded him this long.

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
I don't understand Tye Dillinger fans. What do they want? The guy should be world champion or something? Just so you can chant "10"?

NXT fans are a bunch of geeks, even for wrestling standard.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.