Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. There's absolutely no story behind anything....... as a fan its boring to watch.

velvet makes a horrible face...... she has no connection with the crowd as a face...... other than the fact men cheer because she has a cool entrance.

i just think everybody right now is in the wrong fucking role.......

every knockout has to be rushed off tv so we can see jeff hardy promote his new glow in the dark shirt..... or his 500th action figure

id love to see the proof that jeff hardy (for tna) is a bigger draw than any knockout.

i say get this drug addict off my tv and the stone cold wannabe (mr anderson) and put the beautiful people back together...... who were more entertaining than anything hardy has done in tna

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Re: my problem with the Knockouts (my favorite division)

id love to see the proof that jeff hardy (for tna) is a bigger draw than any knockout.
You dont need proof, just look at the merchandise. You think TNA would keep making new Hardy merchandise if nobody buys it? Hardy sells merchandise, the knockouts dont.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts

Yeah, it can get boring to watch with no real stories.

Although personally, my main problem with the Knockouts is Taz's commentary.

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts

Well the story was building up Velvet to get her rematch against Gail, but they mishandled it and now its over and now they are just filling time until they can come up with something else it seems.

·
Banned
653 Posts

The whole division sucks. Impact would be better off without the Knockouts.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts

First thing's first: I do not like Velvet Sky. I think she is a BEYOND terrible face and one of the most annoying characters on Impact and in pro wrestling in general. She is a shitty worker, terrible promo, and I do not find her remotely attractive...with that said...

I'm not going to sit here and pretend she has no connection with the crowd because its flat out not true. She is over mainly due to her looks, but people actually cheer for her and want her to overcome the odds. The problem with TNA is that they refuse to be bold and really take mainstream pro wrestling in a different direction. At one point they flirted with the idea with Kong/Wilde and Kong/Kim but it eventually tappered off as TNA got more comfortable with old people holding the strap (Tara) and 'Divas' (Velvet). I would like to see a complete rehaul and refocus. Make it DIFFERENT then WWE, not the same. I don't want WWE lite.

If I was FORCED to keep the current roster and not add or remove anyone this would be the positioning of the girls:

ODB, Gail Kim, Mickie James, and Sarita would be the top girls. As all four are the complete package.

Rosita and Brooke Adams would be the 'future stars' I would build. These girls would go through Tara, Love, amd Winter

Velvet would be on the bottom of the totem pole. She would still have matches, etc. but only against the jobbers of the division: Tara, Love, and Winter. These matches will never happen on PPV and would mainly take place on Xpolosion, house shows, dark match on PPV, and MAYBE the one-off Impact opening match.

·
Registered
984 Posts

Ooooh where are the days of Awesome Kong dominating the division and Gail Kim as the top face

·
Registered
12,737 Posts

What about the facts the 70% of the division have already won the belt?

Angelina Love
Brooke Tessmacher
Gail Kim
Madison Rayne
Mickie James
ODB
Rosita
Sarita
Tara
Velvet Sky
Winter

Do we now need new women in there since most of then already did it.

·
False Prophets
12,630 Posts

The whole division sucks. Impact would be better off without the Knockouts.
Nah, TNA would be better off without that dude in your avy.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts

Needs more Tessmacher.

·
Banned
653 Posts

So..You wanna get rid of there most successful division??? Thats just wrong.

TNA needs more cowbell!!!
Um, most successful how? It's the part of the show that I hate the most.

There sure as hell weren't any knockouts in WCW at all or in the WWE til 1999. The Knockouts is just one massive piss break.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts

There sure as hell weren't any knockouts in WCW at all or in the WWE til 1999. The Knockouts is just one massive piss break.
Don't take it the wrong way but the fact YOU don't like the division doesn't mean a lot, I don't like Cena still he's WWE top face, see the point?

It seems Knockouts (from what i read here somewhere) usually gets the higher watch ratings in TNA, also it's on of the few areas where TNA surpass WWE, no point in getting rid of it.

·
Banned
898 Posts

Don't take it the wrong way but the fact YOU don't like the division doesn't mean a lot, I don't like Cena still he's WWE top face, see the point?

It seems Knockouts (from what i read here somewhere) usually gets the higher watch ratings in TNA, also it's on of the few areas where TNA surpass WWE, no point in getting rid of it.
"what? how can you say it's the most successful part? I don't like it!" lol

·
Registered
399 Posts

I Don't mind them but I wish they had girls that could go. Where's, alissa flash? Why don't they bring in melina and why don't they push sarita .

·
Registered
1,899 Posts

They only have a limited number of Knockouts but somehow they still manage to ignore half the roster. They need to shake it up more. I haven't seen Winter for ages apart from one Xplosion match a few weeks back and the smaller one form Mexican America (I get them mixed up - Sarita?) doesn't do much. Haven't seen Angelina Love for a while, either.

Most importantly though, they need storylines. For the past few months it's just been matches for the sake of it, and with the exception of Gail, none of them are good enough to carry a match on ring-skill alone, if there's no underlying plot or story to add context to it.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts

I'm going to let someone else take this one...

Perfectly said.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts