Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He hates mah now. It's because I made wrestlingstop.com/forums almost redirect to BBW. :)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, but I couldn't care less what your slutty ass has to say. :)

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
So, that's the Benoit dude that sent me that PM at BBW saying you hacked his site.

Well, I hate him anyways. I'm glad BB fucked his site up. :)

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,312 Posts
BabyBoy said:
He hates mah now. It's because I made wrestlingstop.com/forums almost redirect to BBW. :)
HAY WFT NO ADVERTISING N00B!! YOU SHOULD BE BANNED!!!

·
Banned
58 Posts
Haha, BB! It's not hacked anymore. The site is fine now, and even better than before, and you're ass is banned from it. Stupid fag.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You're ass...interesting concept, and I shall ponder upon its meaning.

P.S. You are all so fucking dumb at that site/forum.

·
Banned
58 Posts
It's better.

Bigger/More members=WORSE

Let me explain:

WHen there's more members, chances are, people are going to be debating/arguing left and right. The chance increases. (use this site as a high example). When there's less members, chances are they're are going to be fewer rivalries. Therefore, bigger forums are more hectic, and worse. Which is why this forum appears to suck compared to WS.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Plus, it's always helpful to have dumbass admins who are clueless about running a forum. Makes for a better experience.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
...actually, NO, I am not. Jesus Christ, I am talking about that Web guy. Do I HAVE to spell it out, or do you have to continue to assume and be wrong?

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
digit_2000 said:
Um, again, this Daniel person is NOT our owner/admin. You're STILL thinking of the wrong place, Nitemare.
And, I'm still thinking you suck! I actually agree with BB on this, next thing you know, the 4 Horsemen will rain fire from the skies.

·
Banned
58 Posts
wtf does that have to do with anything?^

And Nitemare, if last night you didn't know who Web even was, how the hell would you know how he admins things so quickly after even finding out who he is?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts