Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Survivor
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed something last Night at SD!, even if Mistico&Hunico wear the same attire, there is still a difference:

- Obvious, Mistico has Blond Hair coming out at the Back from his Mask. But also, hsi Mask is different from the one that Hunico wears.

- Hunico Mask (the Old Sin Cara one): Golden Eyes Cover, has an cross at the back of the Mask.
- Mistico Mask: Silver Eyes Cover, has kind of two wings at the back of the Mask.

If you rewatch the Segemnt from SD!, where both are in the Ring, you can tell the difference!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Also. Sin cara has a black mark right der

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Hunico is noticeably larger than Mistico. They also carry themselves differently in almost every way. They don't even wrestle the same.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
Don't even need to look that deep into it. Mistico is clearly shorter than Hunico

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Apart from the physical differences between Hunico and Mistico you can also look at the ref. Due to Mistico's lack of English every match of his is refereed by this guy

since he speaks Spanish. If it's any other referee then Hunico is the one in the ring. Obviously Zapata could be refereeing a Hunico match so it's not foolproof but it's still a strong indicator.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
It's pretty easy to tell the difference between the two. If you don't notice the hair, the height and build of the wrestlers are quite different.

·
Survivor
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you couldn't tell the difference right away before, I pity you. Call me elitist scum but just come on now. Night and day.
Of course it's easy to tell just becuase Hunico is taller, I never said I couldn't tell that difference. Just thought it's an interesting thing, nothing more. So, no need to pity me :rolleyes:

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
What annoys me about the whole thing is just how much the commentators go on about not being able to tell the difference between them. Yes, they have to do it but they're overplaying right now. It's particularly ridiculous when you have The Usos who can apparently be easily distinguished by a small tatoo on Jey's chest and a slight weight difference which is far less noticable than the difference between Mistico and Hunico.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Also. Sin cara has a black mark right der
"Last week you said the imposter had the black mark?"
"Did I? Maybe they switched boots"

:lmao

·
Registered
396 Posts
It shouldn't really be so subtle, though. Though I am sure once the feud is "official" there will be a much clearer difference between them. I'd imagine it will happen at their first ppv match.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
What annoys me about the whole thing is just how much the commentators go on about not being able to tell the difference between them. Yes, they have to do it but they're overplaying right now. It's particularly ridiculous when you have The Usos who can apparently be easily distinguished by a small tatoo on Jey's chest and a slight weight difference which is far less noticable than the difference between Mistico and Hunico.
It's easier for me to tell the Usos apart, since I don't think they look THAT much alike. Sure, I can tell Mistico from Hunico most of the time, but I couldn't tell immediately at the Smackdown taping because of where I was sitting. I was "fairly sure" it was Mistico right away, but I wasn't positive until he started wrestling.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Thread needs photos.

·
"This is real..."
1,200 Posts
There's also the fact that one is considerably larger than the other...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts