Wrestling Forum banner

Which Kevin Nash gimmick do you like better?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,028 Posts
Kevin Nash. It just sounds better then diesel, especially considering that it's kind've ironic that the guy is named after fuel, and yet he's pretty lazy and slow. But Kevin nash is better, although the Big Sexy part is not needed.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Big Sexy Kevin Nash, I love his WCW gimmick for when he was in the nWo and when he was in the nWo Wolfpac, he made the bad guys cool

·
King James
24,731 Posts
As a character/gimmick I guess you'd have to go with the cooler 'Big Sexy' Kevin Nash who lead the nWo/Wolfpack. However, he had his best in ring character performances as Diesel in his matches with Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels and Undertaker. I thought Diesel was so badass when I was a kid.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Diesel for sure. If you take out his disastrous smiling Babyface champ run, he was cool as a heel/tweener especially late 95/early 96.

Big Sexy in WCW had too much power and thus buttfucked the wrestling business while laughing all the way to the bank.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Diesel was probably better, but I thought it was silly for him to be diesel at royal rumble. Like it or not he's Kevin Nash now. just like if scott hall came back as razor, it would be stupid now. Although no matter what nash needs to stick with the dark hair. The 'big sexy' blonde hair looked terrible, even worse than the 'silver fox' look

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Neither. I've never had any time for Nash no matter what gimmick or promotion he was in. Definetely wasn't a fan of him being brought into a hot angle when he hasn't been relevant in years.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Big Sexy.

Face it, nWo is the only thing people will remember him for, and the best part of the nWo was the the Outsiders->original trio.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts