Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I assume after that stare down when Diesel was walking out the rumble, Diesel is probally gonna be on smackdown...I know the 2 had beef back in the day, but how is it gonna work out now?

I predict bad blood and then a hug moment. :confused:

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
It was a mess the first time they did it 12+ years ago. I can't see it being much better if it happens again.

Nash won't be back full time. He agreed to the Royal Rumble to get on managements good side for HBKs Hall of Fame induction and possibly his own.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Damn, I would like to see Nash vs Giant for one more time!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
On wwe.com they have put the photos from the Rumble match on, they have captions for Booker and Diesel saying that they made "returns", I doubt they'd say returns if they were only back for a night, plus Diesel looked strong in the match, and the crowd reaction for him will probably lead to him staying for a while.

·
Registered
21,667 Posts
The Royal Rumble was just a one-time cameo for Diesel. He won't be back full time.
I really hope this is true, but unfortunately i can see Diesel-Big Show at Mania before Diesel fades away into the distance.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Considering that Big Show was eliminated by Ezekiel and that Diesel eliminated by Barrett, Diesel will help Show against The Corre

·
Registered
470 Posts
I wouldent put much into it. Just a fun moment for them and the fans who know they've had a long history together

Or just a big man to big man talk of "ok, go win this shit"

·
The Man Comes Around
8,525 Posts
Maybe Nash could have one final match against The Big Show at Mania if the money is right... Vince is not fool and probably think that Nash still make it decent.

IMO he deserves to properly retire and not in front of 1,350 people at some trailer park

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Actually if they end up having Booker and Nash on board through Mania maybe we could see Corre (Zeke/Slater/Gabriel) vs Show/Booker/Nash at WM 27.

·
Administrator
59,317 Posts
It would be awesome, but the only way it could work match wise is if it's a no DQ/weapons match so they can continue to beat the hell out of each other with stuff. And even then....yea.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts