Votes: 13 15.7%
  • NO

Votes: 70 84.3%
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After all the complaining that he isn't in the main event at WM?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I doubt I'll ever turn on anybody I like watching in the ring. Bryan has shown over and over again why he is such a respected performer and why many consider him one of the best in the world. He's smart, has a legit love for what he does and seems like a pretty likeable guy in real life as well. There's really not too much there that is not to like about him. It's a shame that he won't have a high profile match a Mania, because that's where he would belong.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Because you know.. There are not enough threads today about Bryan and the fans..

We were in need of another one..

But this time WITH A POLL

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Never

Having had the honor of having him work for the company I co own on numerous occasions as well as just knowing the person himself I hope he reaches the ultimate limits of the Wrestling world.

I will always be a huge fan of Bryan as many of us are in the Indy world. He shows time and again that it can be done no matter the size or the road blocks put in front of you.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Reigns proved why he should be in the Main Event at WM31 at Fast Lane, we don't want to see Brock being kicked for 20 minutes

Reigns is gonna get this win at Wrestlemania, then we'll have some great feuds over 2015 between a new generation of strong guys like Reigns, Bryan, Rollins, Wyatt, Ambrose

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
No. I honestly don't understand people who turn their back on someone when they get successful in the WWE. Is it some sort of hipster thing? Guarantee you that those people will despise Roman Reigns next year.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Yes im turned on by Bryan. Dat beard!

Reactions: JamesK
60,006 Posts
I appreciate bryan more now. He was the driving force in that match. Reigns acquitted himself fine, though i have lingering doubts about his stamina. I doubt anything wrestling related would make me turn on Bryan. I loved him using the gogoplata and I think he did the triangle too. he is passing his physical tests with flying colors.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Reigns proved why he should be in the Main Event at WM31 at Fast Lane, we don't want to see Brock being kicked for 20 minutes

Reigns is gonna get this win at Wrestlemania, then we'll have some great feuds over 2015 between a new generation of strong guys like Reigns, Bryan, Rollins, Wyatt, Ambrose
What exactly has Reigns done at Fastlane that convinced you that him vs. Lesnar would be better than Bryan vs Lesnar? Reigns is not a psychology wrestler, he needs someone to lead the match it looks like (might change at some point). Brock is someone who isn't psychologically smart either. He has, however, incredible presence and intensity. Even with that, WWE are running a big risk of having a complete trainwreck of a Wrestlemania main event. Bryan vs. Brock would've been perfect with the kind of storytelling Bryan can do in the ring. Ultimate underdog vs. beast fight. Why would you not want to see that?

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Bryan never was a favorite of mine, yet I still wanted him (like any sane man would) over DA LOOK, because the dude is massively over, and is an artist in the ring.

So nah, I didn't turn.

·
Banned
3,278 Posts
Only a smark would turn on someone due to booking and only a smark would blame lack of drawing to booking.

Daniel Bryan is still WWE's biggest draw even with the poor booking and if you're truly a fan of a Wrestler, you will continue to enjoy and be a fan of them regardless of their booking(That's how Rock, Daniel Bryan have loyal fans, they're talented, booking doesn't affect their drawing ability)

If you enjoy Win/Loss records good for you, but that's not Enjoying the Wrestling/Sports Entertainment, that's enjoying a fake record.

Reactions: snail69 and TheBOAT
1 - 20 of 63 Posts