Wrestling Forum banner

Did you miss Shawn the wresler?

629 Views 10 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  just1988
Well Shawn has been stealing the show & saving Mania for a number of years.After 8 odd years Michaels is NOT wrestling in Mania & for me its a bit difficult to get used to since this is the first Mania in a long time that Michaels is not wresling.

Usually I can bank on Shawn to give a Wrestlemania Worthy match every time however crappy Mania is.

Is there anyone else who needs time to adjust to the fact that there would NOT be any Shawn in Mania to save the card from NOW ON.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Yes. I had this same conversation with my dad. The show didn't feel like WrestleMania without HBK.

· Registered
7,244 Posts
not at all

· Old School
5,131 Posts
Of course I did. He's Mr. Wrestlemania for a reason. He's had epic matches in every Wrestlemania since his return.

WM19 - Jericho
WMXX - Benoit/Trips
WM21 - Angle
WM22 - Vince
WM23 - Cena
WM24 - Flair
WM25/26 - Taker

Even before the injury with Austin and Bret. I honestly don't think he's had a bad WM match. If so, please correct me.

HBK truly is a legend. Top 5 performer of all time.

· Registered
129 Posts
Had Shawn been in a match this year, the event would have been quite better. Imagine if he was feuding with, let's say CM Punk, this could easily be the match of the night. But we have to accept that nothing stays forever and we must all face the fact that good things will always come to an end.

· My name is 905 and I've just become alive
5,139 Posts
Of course I did. He's Mr. Wrestlemania for a reason. He's had epic matches in every Wrestlemania since his return.

WM19 - Jericho
WMXX - Benoit/Trips
WM21 - Angle
WM22 - Vince
WM23 - Cena
WM24 - Flair
WM25/26 - Taker

Even before the injury with Austin and Bret. I honestly don't think he's had a bad WM match. If so, please correct me.

HBK truly is a legend. Top 5 performer of all time.
His first solo match at a WrestleMania was VIII against El Matador and it sucked. Everything since has been good or better, including several classics.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.