Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Ex nihilo
9,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I certainly didn't, from wikipedia (and other sources)

Booker is a convicted felon who spent nineteen months in prison after pleading guilty to armed robberies at Wendy's restaurants in Houston. Booker and his partners wore Wendy's uniforms during the holdups since they had been working there for 2½ years. Because of the gunmen's uniforms and familiarity with the fast food chain's operations, police suspected the robberies were inside jobs—and it didn't take long before Huffman and three other men were found. Booker pleaded guilty in December 1987 to two aggravated robbery counts and was sentenced to five years in prison. He was released after serving about one-third of that term, and was placed on parole until April 1992
Check out his mugshot

Lulz, I don't know if this was common knowledge but when I found out I thought it was quite hilarious

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
He was young, broke and black, that's a pretty bad combo in Texas during the eighties.

·
Registered
217 Posts
he also decimated batista in an all out brawl street fight due to in prison fighting experience which puts his fighting level at 8 and batista at 6 due to the extra 2 he checkmated that ass :)

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Yes, it's been well documented, even by WWE themselves.

It's in the past, and I don't really see how it's relevant?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.