Wrestling Forum banner

Did you guys see the fan in the front row with the baby in her arms?

1279 Views 13 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  randyorton24
Did you guys notice the fan in the front row with the little baby in her arms? I started laughing, I was like why would you bring a baby to a wrestling event. The baby looked like a couple months old. Great parenting there lady. lol
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,930 Posts
There is something called get a babysitter for the kid. Instead of bring a baby wheres theres so mucn noise and everything that would scare the baby plus drunk fans.
That's nothing new. The last Raw I went to (the one before Mania 24), I saw a few people with their babies with them. I agree, it's really loud in there, esp. the pyro -- but that's what ppl do these days.

I suppose it's better than taking your family of 3 kids to see Nightmare on Elm Street, which is also something I've witnessed.

Ah, the south lol.

· Registered
1 Posts
I think you'll find if you look closely, the baby has ear muffs on to protect his/her ears, so there really is nothing wrong.

When the baby grows up he/she can brag to his friends he went to RAW before they were even born ;)

· Registered
10,918 Posts
Did you guys notice the fan in the front row with the little baby in her arms? I started laughing, I was like why would you bring a baby to a wrestling event. The baby looked like a couple months old. Great parenting there lady. lol
I'm pretty sure you mom or dad dragged your 6 month old ass to a wrestling event before.

Also wow, what's so bad about wrestling for kids? Wrestling is for kids anyway. They're the only ones that for the most part thinks it real. Even in the Attitude Era you saw moms holding their babies cheering for the likes of New Age Outlaws, Rock, Austin, Mankind etc.

· Banned
3,177 Posts
Also wow, what's so bad about wrestling for kids? Wrestling is for kids anyway.
Riiiight, Wrestling is for 3 month old babies....

I guess that WOULD explain the quality of the product.

· Registered
5,768 Posts
Riiiight, Wrestling is for 3 month old babies....

I guess that WOULD explain the quality of the product.
Way too easy. Wayyy too easy.

My first thought what I saw it was that she was one of the wrestlers wives and their baby, or something. Dave Grohls little girl was at all of his show with headphones and when I saw it thats what I thought.

Still, if it's just a Mum she must have been pretty desperate to take her kids or to go herself to take such a youngster. I'm not condoning it, the baby was safe, just seemed odd.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.