·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
All the time, caught almost every single time lol

The beatings I caught :lol was such a little shit

·
Is a Snit Head
22,215 Posts
I never had to. I stayed out of trouble so I was pretty much allowed to do what I wanted to do, which wasn't anything very crazy.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,444 Posts
A few times. Never got caught.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
No to both of your questions. I could come and go as I pleased. I guess a mature & responsible teen who also contributes paying bills played a role. Having super liberal parents worked out too.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
nah, my dad said do what you want as long as you don't get in trouble with the law

i think my mom wanted to be a hell of a lot stricter but my dad won that battle

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Not until I was 14ish. I used to climb out of my window when my parents went to sleep and come home like 6 in the morning, smoking weed and doing all types of crazy shit

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Yeah, I did. When I was about 16, my Mum told me I couldn't go to a friend's house for some reason (I don't think I was in trouble and couldn't go, maybe my Mum was just in a bad mood and snapped at me), so I snuck out to go cos we were meeting up with some boys lol :lol Somehow I managed to stay out awhile and get back to my room before my Mum noticed. She used to go to bed early back then, so I got away with it. It helped that my window opened really wide and my room looked out towards the deck in our garden so it was easy to get out LOL.

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
Every other night. It would have been every night but a bitch has to have a 24 hour recovery time.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
OH HELL NO! My black ass would've gotten beaten into another damn race. I would've woken up Jewish or something. Plus my dad had an alarm system installed when I was about 5. Also you can't really walk anywhere in Houston. Everything is like 30 million miles away from everything. I stopped having a curfew at like 14 because I had older siblings. Plus I never did anything parents would consider "bad", so it was never a problem being out late or like coming home at 3am.

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
I never really had a "sneak" kind of environment, because my Dad just let me come and go when I needed to as a teenager. I would go to school a lot for late night events, so I would be out a lot anyways during the school year.

I could have abused it, but it never really came to mind much

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
i remember back in the day, it wasnt exactly sneaking out but i was smoking weed in my garden and my parents came home from work unexpectedly early

so i locked myself in the garden shed and had to wait for hours because i told them i was out

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Came and went as I pleased, but it was doubtless helpful that on many evenings I would either read or write inside anyway. My dad in particular did not care if I left and walked over to a friend's at 1:00am or go see a movie with friends at 10:30pm or what have you.

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
7,006 Posts
My parents were pretty relaxed with me going out as long as it was with people they knew so I never really had to sneak out.

·
From parts unknown
23,274 Posts
I'm the opposite being an introvert. I would find excuses to stay in or have my friends over instead.

Also, everything I ever wanted to do would be over by 2 anyways so no need to sneak out. My parents had no curfew for me.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts