• Yes

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 39.5%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at least for a sec that Santino was gonna win the rumble? To be honest I feel a little bit stupid now because I almost believed in it,I thought maybe they were gonna to have his character change completely aftet this win or something like that.

· The Definition of Excellence
1,631 Posts
I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but yeah lol.. for a split second I honestly did think he was gonna pull if off.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
Yeah, I kind of did, too lol. As much as I love Del Rio, I really wanted to see Santino win. Even if it was just for the lulz.

· Banned
1,074 Posts
I believed it so much that I was actually thinking how they were going to get Santino out of the WrestleMania main event.

The reason being, I was really surprised at Del Rio winning.

· Registered
908 Posts
ill admit it, they got me. For a split second i was like "No Fuckin way, they cant can they?"

I feel dirty now, like Ace Ventura when he found out that Finkel was Einhorn ................ i think i need a shower!

· Registered
2,035 Posts
There was a second when Alberto wasn't paying attention and leaning on the ropes and Santino ws behind him when I was like holy shit! As soon as he started that cobra nonsense I was relieved

· I'm a Christian
709 Posts
They totally had me, my body started going all funny when he was setting up the cobra, but good old Santino knew how to fuck it up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.