Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy shit, there were like fat bitches falling from the rafters to touch him as he walked down the aisle. They were everywhere. Licking up whatever oil he rubbed on his arms after they patted him. Both men and women with their cellies out posting on their twitters and snapchats that they touched Roman. It makes me realize that I am no longer their target audience. I will never invest in the Roman Reigns Samoan Slop asshole fleshlight, nor am I interested in the Roman Reigns molded life size dildo equipped with beliee dat sound effects. Just not into it. Dont find dudes attractive, could give a shit about their look. Thought his spear was shit and no clue what people saw but he hugged Big Show and was never horizontal, but thats me, I dont know, hair products don't impress me. I guess I am stupid that way. I dont watch terrible movies because of hot dudes in them, i dont listen to terrible music because hot dudes sing the songs, dont watch terrible television because mchottie is on the show or some shit. I dont know, guess im a fucking retard or something. I also didn't buy Axl Roses second cousins CD, nor do I watch Frank Stallone movies, or purchase fine art be Pueblo Picasso. Lineage doesnt mean shit to me either. This guy could have all of Rock's DNA inserted up his ass and I couldnt give a shit.

I dont ever threaten to stop watching, its fine to put on Raw when I am playing a game or doing work, but the way this manipulation is going is just boring. Whats next? Bryan freaks out about his size so poisons Roman before their match? Not even the biggest Bryan mark, but they had something special and again choose to bring it down to push something else up.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Guys want to be him, girls want to be with him.

You are supposed to look to Roman as something you imagine yourself being. He's a sexy dude who gets all the chicks and kicks ass.

"But I don't care how a man looks, I'm not gay!"
Yeah you do buddy. When you go to the movies you don't wanna see some deformed midget starring as Batman or whoever. You want a handsome dude in shape so you can imagine yourself as him.

·
Banned
5,743 Posts

You are supposed to look to Roman as something you imagine yourself being. He's a sexy dude who gets all the chicks and kicks ass.

Yeah you do buddy. When you go to the movies you don't wanna see some deformed midget starring as Batman or whoever. You want a handsome dude in shape so you can imagine yourself as him.
You like to imagine yourself as Batman? Tell us more.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts

Yeah but the thing is I'm a girl and I'm still not interested in this guy who can't wrestle to save his life no matter how hot he is really. I like guys who can cut a nice ass promo :waffle

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
I don't get it either. Reigns doesn't even have the body builder look that Mcmahon is known to love.

Cena had it all for Vince. How does Reigns measure up? He has some muscled arms, but he is no bodybuilder type.

It has to be the hair, or maybe the duckface pout. Something only gay men, women, or Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon can see...

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
:ti

About that spear tho,it really was shit I don't get the love for it,he did better ones before.
I saw the spear everyone was going gaga for, and I thought I was alone in thinking it wasn't that good. I mean, it was better than a running hug, but it wasn't solid and on point. It was more like Rhyno's Gore than a spear from say Goldberg.

But it looked visceral, so in that sense it was great.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
They going to make Bryan christian 2.0 one more match as Reigns made the baddest man im calling it now.

·
Banned
791 Posts
The casuals still love reigns, so that isn't surprising.

Reactions: Showstopper
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.