Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Southern Pride
3,538 Posts
It was completely dropped. No reveal. We are not supposed to remember that it was a thing earlier this year apparently or that it was a factor in to helping Mandy be with Otis.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,961 Posts
The hacker was Mustafa Ali.

They dropped that angle last month since they quietly moved Ali over to Raw, and didn’t have him appear until earlier last week.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Kind of hard to be inconspicuous when only a limited amount of people are allowed in the performance center at a time. So it is either on hiatus, or it's been completely dropped.

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Which is exactly the reason why fans are not invested in WWE's creative or booking anymore because there is no long term planning or a pay off.

WWE creative guys are making WCW '99 and 2000 creative look brilliant.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,961 Posts
Oops, never mind then :p

They teased the hacker angle again last night with that green static.

·
Registered
8,205 Posts
I am sure they have no idea what to do with it.. but I am pretty sure I saw a few weird glitches on the screen when Sonya was beating up Mandy.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Which is exactly the reason why fans are not invested in WWE's creative or booking anymore because there is no long term planning or a pay off.

WWE creative guys are making WCW '99 and 2000 creative look brilliant.
I think that there is long-term planning, but a decision is made weeks or months into the angle to just drop the story. The fans are treated like small children with minute attention spans, not something to be captivated and grown. Using the famous "Anonymous GM" storyline, I was intrigued. It could have been anyone. And then after months it just disappeared, like it never happened.

WWE's audience is disappearing....like it never happened.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts