Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
And it was god awful they tried too make a Japanese version of NWO and DX a parody & joke Kai En Tai.

WWE also came up with LAX before GFW with Savio Vaga and it was horrible as well.

·
Premium Member
15,531 Posts
Kai En Tai existed before the nWo and DX, as they debuted in '94 in Japan (ironically, named "Kai En Tai DX). Plus, they were in ECW first, where they were members of the bWo, which was a direct parody of the nWo.

As far as LAX and Los Boricuas goes, the only thing even remotely similar was ethnicity. And you could probably trace the origins of LAX back to Los Gringos Locos in Mexico.

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,667 Posts
If not I bet they wish they had. The merch money would blow them away

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Kai En Tai existed before the nWo and DX, as they debuted in '94 in Japan (ironically, named "Kai En Tai DX). Plus, they were in ECW first, where they were members of the bWo, which was a direct parody of the nWo.

As far as LAX and Los Boricuas goes, the only thing even remotely similar was ethnicity. And you could probably trace the origins of LAX back to Los Gringos Locos in Mexico.
It is interesting.

Was DX WWE version of Kai En Tai.

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
15,930 Posts
WCW had LWO which was a latino NWO, which is where tna bit off from with L.A.X.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Go to bed, OP, you're drunk.

Kaientai were awesome and funny. Their comedic side showed they were more than just workhorses, they had personality and charisma too, which made them more likeable.

Los Boricuas were awesome too. They weren't just workhorses, they also added intensity and gave the WWF a prison feeling during their Gang Warz period, which is the type of feeling it should have had. It felt like an episode of Oz.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts