Wrestling Forum banner

Did WWE expect the older section of the crowd to boo Cena more after Raw last week?

1291 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Smoogle
Before The Rock came back the crowd was pretty much 90:10 for Cena, now after the chamber and how the crowd reacted to The Rock's promo when he was ripping Cena, the crowd seems 50:50.

That little fruity pebbles thing backstage (to me) seems like WWE were expecting the crowd (the generally older sections of course) to chant it, or atleast boo Cena, just seems like they did it to make it seem the crowd had a reason to.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
819 Posts
Re: Did WWE expect the older section of the crowd to boo Cena more after Raw last wee

I noticed that Cena wasn't getting the most favorable reactions from the crowd. I have mad respect for Cena as a person and worker, but it's refreshing to hear. Everyone is tired of his superman gimmick.

· Registered
694 Posts
Re: Did WWE expect the older section of the crowd to boo Cena more after Raw last wee

The WWE knows that the older fans will boo Cena no matter what but he'll always have his young fans so as much as The Rock could clown on him he'll always get cheered by the young kids. It will always be 50/50 with the crowd when it comes to Cena.

· Registered
1,604 Posts

it will be intresting on tonights Raw as Cena will surely adress what Rock said also The Miz is likely to be involed in some way it should be a good show what with the 2/21/11 thing happening and both Raw and SD Superstars on i exect Corre and Nexus will have a confrontation tonight to.

· Registered
3,646 Posts

he seems obsessed with being called fruity pebbles so I don't know but it's one of the main reasons i'll be tuned in tonight

· Banned
9,964 Posts

now that the rock's back, i think older fans are more comfortable with cheering him and booing Cena, and so are some of the younger fans.
as for cena, i think he'll ignore what was said about him by Rock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.