Wrestling Forum banner

Did this Raw feel "wierd" to you?

3784 Views 44 Replies 40 Participants Last post by  Thumbinthebum
Wierd.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
720 Posts
I made it a point to say the first 40 minutes sucked in the raw thread. Not much has changed.

Weird, Sucks, whatever.

Hopefully the last 40 minutes pick up somewhere where the first 80 didn't leave off.

· You're better than that Cole.
3,991 Posts
There's nothing weird. It just fucking sucks.
This and there is no other way you can go about it.

The show was horrible. I know WWE is not all about the wrestling but jesus, it was def. an all promo RAW with rushed matches. It's like they planned everything of whats going down at 8:50pm. - 10 minutes before the show started.

· Registered
19 Posts
haha i keep hoping sting comes out and completely shocks the world.. but i know it will never happen.. and i acutally tuned into raw to see if maybe it was good.. and its so lame and dumb... to see a main event match.. like that and hear if he loses he has to admit the miz is awesome!? wtf is that?! a 5th grade show?! i mean really?! raw has lost all its luster and appeal... no mystery or shock n awe nemore .... its sad really... miz is a joke of a champion

· Registered
861 Posts

· Registered
318 Posts
I'm usually pleased, but this Raw was dissapointing.

-Like....3 people got buried due to the Taker HHH fued now.
-Barrett won't get to WM Mania, Sheamus never got his revenge, and Evan Bourne looked bad fighting a half dead Sheamus.
-I wanted to give A-Ry another chance, but his constant botching and alcoholism is just horrid. That dropkick was pathetic, OTUNGA, FUCKING GODDAMN OTUNGA is better than him. Seriously. That was pathetic.
-Swagger as Coles trainer, of all people?
-Randy Gay Jizz ending more damn careers. I swear to fuck, if he beats every member of Nexus I'm smashing the TV. Push Mason Ryan at least, Vince likes him, let Otunga botch a kick and break Ortons knee, to set him up the following week for Mason Ryans finisher or something.
-No comment on the Divas match, never really any need for one is there?
-No Daniel Bryan match, hilarious WWE.

Bad raw all in all. Usually I don't go below a 6, but this was like...3/10. My most uttered word was "ugh". Literally. Thats only because Punk was there. Raws saving grace each and every week. Hope Orton doesn't pull a Braden Walker, and knock his brains out, or were really fucked.

· Fear Me!
3,413 Posts
I actually enjoyed RAW tonight, except for the Divas Battle Royal. I think we could have done without that. Maybe it's because we're on the road to Wrestlemania, and I usually find myself enjoying RAW more than usual, I don't know.

Already looking forward to next week with Austin being on RAW. :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.