Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since only members of Nexus or the Smackdown roster were supposed to be involved in the lumberjack match, and Goldust was out there, does that mean he's been traded to SD?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,500 Posts
Nah, him and Primo were there for NXT so they probably just used them for more numbers. Tyson Kidd was also there for some reason...

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Smackdown is running thin on babyfaces since Christian and Hardy are gone so they added him in to bolster the babyface presence on the Lumberjack.

·
I like me
407 Posts
lol, it was nice to see "the entire Smackdown roster" there...minus Big Show, Kane (okay, those two are acceptable as the main event participants often don't get involved in these things)... Dudebusters, Curt Hawkins, Hornswoggle (not too fussed about this, but am somewhat surprised they didn't have him bouncing around like an irritant as per usual), JTG, Luke Gallows and Vance Archer.

Looks like the entire Smackdown roster means "the Smackdown upper midcard and midcard, plus any undercard Raw superstars who happen to be here for a filming a different show...oh, and of course Tyson Kidd. You gotta have Tyson Kidd."

I think that what may happen is that after this eventual Hart Dynasty split, Natalya and Tyson Kidd will be moved to Smackdown (as faces) whilst David Hart Smith stays on Raw as a heel. A move which will probably be as successful as Cryme Tymes split, although maybe with Natalya by his side Tyson will be better off than JTG. I mean, the guy is already considered a more integral part of the Smackdown roster!

·
Registered
2,017 Posts

·
Registered
6,280 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Was a bit confused by their presence and lack of other Supes who really are part of SD!, but I stopped caring because I was just glad to see Finlay again.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Goldust was there because he was on NXT. They're filmed at the same time.

Also, I love how when the "entire" brand locker room comes out to fight Nexus, it's never the entire locker room.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
No storyline reason for it, They just didn't bother flying JTG,Archer and the rest of the JOB Squad to Europe and since Goldust and Primo were there for NXT whilst Finlay works as a agent. They threw them in

·
Registered
582 Posts
I think Tyson Kidd was there because Natalya had a match against Layla earlier in the night. They are a couple, but I'm not sure WWE makes reference to that. They say always say
David and Natalya are cousins, David is the son of the British Bulldog, Tyson is the
last graduate of the Hart Dungeon (sp??), and Natalya is the daughter of Jim "The Anvil"
Neidhart. I never heard them say Tyson and Natalya are a couple.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
If only Goldust was traded for real, he's just holding Ted down at the moment....

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
No, they figured they could use him once since no one cares about him anyway.
False. Goldust is hilarious. It's a shame though because with the PG rating his "perverted" character has to be very limited. Watch some of his old stuff with Booker T... so funny.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
People randomly show up on both shows all the times, making the fact Edge had to be "traded" to SmackDown all the more stupid when Big Show constantly makes spontaneous in-ring appearances on Raw. Brand affiliations clearly mean jack shit. Hell, Nexus is supposed to be made up of Raw contracted guys, and they're on SmackDown all the time now.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
People randomly show up on both shows all the times, making the fact Edge had to be "traded" to SmackDown all the more stupid when Big Show constantly makes spontaneous in-ring appearances on Raw. Brand affiliations clearly mean jack shit. Hell, Nexus is supposed to be made up of Raw contracted guys, and they're on SmackDown all the time now.
Well Nexus has the tag titles so they can appear on any brand.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts