Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about anyone else, but I kind of got the vibe somebody messed up when it came to the RAW main event. When the Miz pinned Gabriel, it was far too much of an anti-climax. Slater hesitated and looked confused, as did John Cena from what we could see on camera. It could of possibly been a messed up finish for whatever reason, which was quickly fixed by swift moves by production..

· Registered
24 Posts
it seemed scripted but completely uneccesary. If miz was guna screw cena anyway why couldn't that finish have happend in the first tag title match. it just wasted my time and completely wasted yet another title reign...e.g zigglers heavyweight title reign. WTF wwe?

· pretending to be nice
12,140 Posts
it seemed scripted but completely uneccesary. If miz was guna screw cena anyway why couldn't that finish have happend in the first tag title match. it just wasted my time and completely wasted yet another title reign...e.g zigglers heavyweight title reign. WTF wwe?
Miz wanted to prove he could win the tag belts by himself (as he did).

· Banned
4,575 Posts
Miz wanted to prove he could win the tag belts by himself (as he did).
This, as well as bolstering his own resume. He is now a 5 time tag team champion.

· The One Who Knocks
5,703 Posts
Considering the pin happened with about 20 minutes of typical airtime remaining, I highly doubt it was a botch. The ultimate ending was enhanced greatly by Miz & Cena initially winning the titles. If it was a botch, it was a pretty positive one.

· Registered
1,188 Posts
It doesn't make sense storyline-wise. If Miz wanted to screw Cena then why win the tag titles in the first place.
As someone said earlier, he needed to win them to prove he could do it by himself. It helps build Miz's credibility, which is something he really needs going into WrestleMania.

Still shocking booking though.

· The WWE needs more cowbell....
386 Posts
As someone said earlier, he needed to win them to prove he could do it by himself. It helps build Miz's credibility, which is something he really needs going into WrestleMania.

Still shocking booking though.

Exactly this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.