Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This match woulda been the biggest match since Cena/Rock. Joe had his time with Brock and it was great. Reigns had his time and is probably facing him at mania again. A fatal four way is alright to get everyone on the card but they are rarely good. Brock/Braun woulda been so much better. You could've done the fatal four way at some b ppv in the fall

·
Registered
28,047 Posts
Biggest match since Cena vs. Rock? Now that is hyperbole.

It's a big match but the 4 Way is even bigger. You take Brock and Strowman, 2 of the most dominant and protected guys on the roster and Joe who has been a badass of late and Roman who has been protected for years, all 4 of have intertwined with one another, making for the perfect setting for a war.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's not like one of them is retiring at summerslam

We could still see that match
Wont be as special though when they have already been in the ring together

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
The match will be amazing it also protects Lesnar, the Big Dog can pin Braun for the belt

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
In any normal case I'd say yes, but in this current situation we all know Braun would've been squashed so no. At least with the Fatal 4 Way we can have an epic chaotic match.

·
Premium Member
A New Face Every Month
3,850 Posts
They can still do it later on. Would love it to be a Hell in a Cell.

Could be a great brutal watch like Taker and Brock in 02

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
They can still do it later on. Would love it to be a Hell in a Cell.

Could be a great brutal watch like Taker and Brock in 02
Dear lord yes. Braun vs Brock in hell in a cell is a must make match for WWE. If Braun cant win the title at SS. Then he should get the next shot at HiaC.

The carnage would be beautiful.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There are a lot of matches that have happened after the fact that are bigger than this one.
Name one? The only match I can think of that is bigger with todays roster is Cena/Reigns.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
There's still time to do Brock/Braun down the line and putting those four hosses in a big match together is dynamite for everyone involved.

So, no.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
21,150 Posts
I just hope they give us the BRAUN/BROCK staredown to gauge the crowd reaction.

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
What we missed:

1. Brock bouncing back and forth while Paul talked
2. Paul talking and saying Brrrrrrrock Lesnar
3. Some sort of stare down
4. Brock getting a paycheck for 1 through 3 larger than most of us will ever see in our entire lives

We'll survive....somehow.

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,813 Posts
Name one? The only match I can think of that is bigger with todays roster is Cena/Reigns.
Punk/Lesnar
Bryan/HHH
Shield/Wyatts
Shield Triple Threat match
Cena/Styles

And then of course there's the most recent Lesnar match, the one against Samoa Joe, although that one might just be me.

All these listed matches are bigger than Strowman/Lesnar, and it's honestly not close. One of the reasons is because Strowman's heel dynamic has been so ass-backwards due to him feuding with Reigns that it's hard to really care for this match anymore. I don't know which person I'm supposed to cheer for, I don't know which person is the heel or the face here.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
No. I could see that match still happening at Mania and it doesn't need the Universal Championship to be a big time match.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
Punk/Lesnar
Bryan/HHH
Shield/Wyatts
Shield Triple Threat match
Cena/Styles

And then of course there's the most recent Lesnar match, the one against Samoa Joe, although that one might just be me.

All these listed matches are bigger than Strowman/Lesnar, and it's honestly not close. One of the reasons is because Strowman's heel dynamic has been so ass-backwards due to him feuding with Reigns that it's hard to really care for this match anymore. I don't know which person I'm supposed to cheer for, I don't know which person is the heel or the face here.
Dunno about you but I like the fact that there isn't clear faces and heels in this feud, makes it feel realer than people trying to play the good guy and the bad guy
The title is literally all that matters to all of the men, with a bit of personal beef as an added bonus

1 - 20 of 36 Posts