Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Banned
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys this is a bit interesting. On the wwe website they have some parody wwe film titles. For John morrisons parody film two of the parody credit names are Robbin banks and Kesha check. I found this weird because other parody credit names have something to do with wrestler in the film

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,262 Posts
I'm confused.

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,262 Posts

· Banned
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Could be a hint. He's gotta be the odds on favorite if the match goes ahead anyway. Very well spotted.
It would have been ignored if it was one of the parody names on this mizs film. But it is on morrisons which makes it a bit strange

· Registered
5,130 Posts
Interesting find. And also in the poster it looks like that he's climbing, it might be a hint.

Edit: I'll post the poster just in case if some people can't be bothered to check the website.

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,262 Posts
Is Evan Bourne supposed to return before Mania?

· Premium Member
83,359 Posts
it's just a bunch of random names they put together,look at The Great Khali's movie:Sanjay Spielberg lol
There's nothing random about the names. A random name would be something like, George Votto... not Robbin Banks. That's clearly thought out and not random at all.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.