Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They showed highlights of his career and said he started a movement and all of that jazz, and it had heroic music. It kind of seemed that it was more of a tribute to a great career then a return video package. Almost seemed as if it was a Thank You to him more than anything else, like they're slowly moving on or whatnot..anyone else notice this?

·
A Genetic Jackhammer
1,028 Posts
I'll be honest, when they mentioned this segment, I skipped ahead...I don't care for it.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
They are not moving on from Cena lol

the reason he's returning so early is probably because Vince was calling him everyday in tears begging him to come back

·
Registered
352 Posts
It made me very mad watching it. Because it said things like "HE made us believe" and "HE made us blah blah" when it should have said "HE put us to sleep" and "HE made us change the channel."

·
Registered
8,467 Posts
Um no they are moving on. They are still trying to win a few more fans for Cena. Cena will remain the man of the company for atleast 4-5 more years.

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
Vince was just missing Cena and got all nostalgic and got carried away with the whole thing. I did mark for Angle and the Undertaker though and then I got distracted.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I didn't think that when watching it to be honest, I just saw it as another attempt to get fans to like the guy and cheer for him when he returns by reminding them of what he's done, the problem there is that I think more people than normal would have cheered his return anyway but by shoving him down people's throats like they are they could just ruin that.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
He has been a work horse for the company for years now. You gotta respect him for giving his heart and all. Guys like Cena Punk Bryan Orton each and every week come ready and bring it at a high level, but Cena at times just puts it all on his back. It's a load no one else will most likely carry. Or wait to carry.

·
Registered
11,952 Posts
whether you like him or not it was a great package they put together. i can just imagine what the people who go to shows wearing full cena gear thought of it

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
You'd have to be so unbelievably delusional to think that there moving on..... like come on seriously?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts