Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
It didn't just become the best, it has been the best for quite some time now. The Shield was the start and then loads of new tag teams came in and they are all putting on quality matches, except for Los Matadores who bore me to tears

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I've had high hopes for the tag division since AW was helping PTP get over as heels. A tag team TLC is something I think everyone is strongly looking forward to. And if it happens...:banderas
Oh so much this... the Tag Team TLC needs to happen!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
It's what I'm most enjoying at the moment.

The Rhodes storyline leading up to them winning the titles was the most entertaining, and they've had the match of the night on the last two PPV's.
The Shield are also consistently putting on great matches whether it be TV or PPV.
The Usos are also doing great as well, they put on great matches which is getting them over nicely despite what i'm assuming is a lack of mic skills (when did they last cut a promo on TV?)
Real American's victory last night has me hoping we'll see them booked stronger than previously, although Cesaro is clearly the better of the two by far.

Just hope that PtP will resume the push they were getting, I know it might have been for political reasons, but they must see that more people were cheering them each week. They are incredibly entertaining, I even enjoy their WWE shop advertisements.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
I love how so many of the teams are so over with the crowd right now. The Shield, Codydust, Real Americans, Usos, even Los Matadores are kinda over.

A tag team TLC would make me jizz.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
its good they are putting good emphasis on the division. the question will be is for how long?

·
Premium Member
5,771 Posts
Shield, Rhodes Brothers, Usos, PTP, Los Matadores, 3MB, Real Americans, Wyatt's, Tons of Funk... yeah I'd say the tag division is alive and well.

I'd mark for a Tag TLC match between the Shield, Usos, Real Americans & Rhodes Brothers.

I wouldn't be surprised if tag division would stay like it is right now for a while as Triple H is admittedly a big fan of tag team wrestling and one of his missions was to bring it back.

·
FOTC
11,395 Posts
The Tag Team division became great slowly after Team Hell No lost the titles. Team Hell were a successful tag team, however they didn't really make any of the teams they worked with look all that great. Most of the teams that worked with them got nothing out of it, most notably Rhodes Scholars.

As for the current tag teams I wish WWE would get their head out of their ass and push The Real Americans harder. They are great workers, and it's clear the fans want to chant "We the People" along with them. The Real Americans could easily be so much more effective if the WWE didn't treat them the way they do: which is a cheap way to get the fans booing.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
The Tag Team division became great slowly after Team Hell No lost the titles. Team Hell were a successful tag team, however they didn't really make any of the teams they worked with look all that great. Most of the teams that worked with them got nothing out of it, most notably Rhodes Scholars.

As for the current tag teams I wish WWE would get their head out of their ass and push The Real Americans harder. They are great workers, and it's clear the fans want to chant "We the People" along with them. The Real Americans could easily be so much more effective if the WWE didn't treat them the way they do: which is a cheap way to get the fans booing.
^They just beat the Tag Champs on RAW...

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts